Status
Not open for further replies.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
That racist white girl @aRoMaN21 can use the er version and its OK apparently.

White females can call black females a ****** and nobody gives a fukk :mindblown:

I dont think anyone can defend those two in this situation. They pretty much had a ban coming to them. But why did the white girl go free for saying that and only the two brothas get banned:mjpls: Shouldn't all three get the ban:mjpls:
No more racist than black people referring to white people as "cacs".
fukk up:camby:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I dont think anyone can defend those two in this situation. They pretty much had a ban coming to them. But why did the white girl go free for saying that and only the two brothas get banned:mjpls: Shouldn't all three get the ban:mjpls:

Of course not. The white girl has use :mjpls:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Sh!t like that is exactly why I don't contribute too often in the Ladies Room. That broad is a blatant racist and gets daps on damn near every post she makes. Bunch of soft ass simps and c00ns in here. Had these 2 f@ggots going around calling blacks "n!gger" with impunity for a long time and ain't nobody give a fvck.

:pacspit: to damn near all ya'll clowns that lounge up in here.

Don't forget she's a pawg so she's allowed to say ****** with no repercussions:mjpls:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Don't forget she's a pawg so she's allowed to say ****** with no repercussions:mjpls:

SMH. It's ridiculous, breh. These no pvssy getting beta males are so giddy at the thought of interacting with a female that they will let anything slide. The b!tch rep is up there and I honestly don't remember any really good posts by her, and she gets away with racist sh!t daily. Sh!t makes the Ladies Room look bad.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Wait, dude primetime is black?
Yeah he's black. Which is why this is shocking to me:wow: Plus he's always in the pro black threads and is a great booth poster. But I can't defend the breh on this one but he knows he went too far with the trolling. He even told me this.
Hopefully it's a lesson well learned and he's accepted his fate.
Of course not. The white girl has use :mjpls:
:mjpls:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
nah, not my nikka primetime. My blind ass can even read those screenshots :pachaha: You black, so you still good with me :ld:

Status
Not open for further replies.