We letting racists slide now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:what: So let me get this straight. Someone negs you and it makes it ok to call black members ******? And you've done it more than once.

c00ns like @ThugLife have these white people out of pocket. First the arocac shyt now this.
BGI81.gif

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Yall both agree on the peace talks:pachaha:

Why are we even acknowledging this dude? He should ahve blocked access RIGHT NOW..ain't no fair trial on this bithc and we aint no fukking court system...toss his ass to the furthest, thorniest, and most poison bushes so he can never access the forum again :camby: and that goes for any cac that wants to throw that word around

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? Are we going to let these clowns get by for throwing the word "******" around? I thought we had respect for ourselves on this forum. There's been plenty of posters who've been ran off the board for this, what makes these 2 so different? Letting something like this go over is an insult to whoever reads their posts. You guys wanna get rid of a dude for impersonating a female on some simp shyt, but what about your self-respect?

38vxt70.png

R4Wpf6p.jpg

4CuB8W9.png%5C

ORq3bnd.png

R2M9K17.png

naTEzGZ.png
Tbh what do you expect the the Internet has created an avenue for both trolls and cowards to say what they want and hide behind a screen without repercussions . What do you expect anyone to do about this guy on the forum.. Only thing someone can do is neg or report

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Tbh what do you expect the the Internet has created an avenue for both trolls and cowards to say what they want and hide behind a screen without repercussions . What do you expect anyone to do about this guy on the forum.. Only thing someone can do is neg or report

We have a guy who trolls thirsty ass fools on this forum for dikk pics and he's banned on sight. This is an issue that is blatant to the vast majority of this forum community and yet no one is doing anything about it. I guess it's only an issue when dudes can't simp in peace huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.