We letting racists slide now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
and im telling the wolves not to post addresses and shyt :snoop: if yall cowards letting shyt like this slide, we posting more than pics tomorrow

nah folk, Raul gonna get that stocking of coal for crimmuh. We letting the llamas ring out as loud as needed, smell me? That 4 eyed dweeb gonna pay the tax. :birdman:

No more free rides or free passes. #PayTheToll

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
ive been seeing this, dudes are blatant as shyt. its a message board tho, what can u do :yeshrug:

I said it before and I'll say it again:

We have a guy who trolls thirsty ass fools on this forum for dikk pics and he's banned on sight. This is an issue that is blatant to the vast majority of this forum community and yet no one is doing anything about it. I guess it's only an issue when dudes can't simp in peace huh?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Everytime a cac pulls some bullshyt you read in a news article you guys wanna rally on this site knowing you can't do shyt about it, the time finally comes once again on this site to do something about this kinda shyt and laying the groundwork for a standard on this site no one wants to do anything.

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Everytime a cac pulls some bullshyt you read in a news article you guys wanna rally on this site knowing you can't do shyt about it, the time finally comes once again on this site to do something about this kinda shyt and laying the groundwork for a standard on this site no one wants to do anything.

I still can't believe the Mods haven't banned his ass...his ass better be gone by the end of the day:usure:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
I'm still not over how this fakkit Primetime21 tried to equate negging someone as equivalent to calling someone ******. It just proves he's a cac. Only a cac would be so disconnected to think that those two were the same. And then he had the nerve to question JC as a "moral authority". :what: The fukk does that even mean.

These WeakNation weirdos are on some other shyt.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
So after you turned the forum into a playground for your rep wars now you want to stand here as some sort of moral authority?

Who gets so upset over a fukking neg they call someone a ******?

People on this site want to rally for a cause over homosexuals/trannies but you can't even stand up for your own self-respect.

We have a guy who trolls thirsty ass fools on this forum for dikk pics and he's banned on sight. This is an issue that is blatant to the vast majority of this forum community and yet no one is doing anything about it. I guess it's only an issue when dudes can't simp in peace huh?

At the end of the day that "****" dude didn't do anything but be gay and make buffoons look like buffoons. And dudes on here will spam threads calling for people suspected of being him banned. Suspected.

But posters who literally don't contribute anything to the forum but anti-Black rhetoric somehow are fine.

Daps
@ThugLife @Primetime21 There's no stoppin' till I see empires crumble beside me. Entire crew divided, diggin' ya hole is my hobby
GNpwd9K.png

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Yeah, that's despicable. I'll give the mods the benefit of the doubt because it's late, but if dude isn't gone early tomorrow :camby:

One thing that's kind of hilarious (more so sad, really) is that folks will go at someones neck over trivial crap (liking white women, weave, ****) Yet, anytime an actual bigot comes along and says something that reasonably warrants a response, it gets quiet as hell.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Yeah, that's despicable. I'll give the mods the benefit of the doubt because it's late, but if dude isn't gone early tomorrow :camby:

One thing that's kind of hilarious (more so sad, really) is that folks will go at someones neck over trivial crap (liking white women, weave, ****) Yet, anytime an actual bigot comes along and says something that reasonably warrants a response, it gets quiet as hell.

Or worse, some c00ns will dap them up/say it's ok.

Daps

these cats is up discussing tyler perry and rob karadaianaan :snoop: but some c00n is throwing around racial slurs to multiple members and they all on hush. disgusting :scusthov:

Status
Not open for further replies.