We gotta talk about February

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta stop taking breh's bait. This is basically the formula for all of his posts. Breh has almost no true opinions of his own. Nearly everything is centered around someone else's opinion in some way, shape or form. Breh's just here to start arguments like it's still the 99 and the two thousand. :yeshrug:

“shame on me” lol

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Dying Light 2 will be piff.

Need to see more Saints Row because they initally put me off but if its fukkery I might be persuaded.

I'll check for Horizon eventually.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sure, breh. Explain to me again how *insert month* is gonna be crazy based on a tweet, or image of a grid of game logos/cover art you saw.

Crazy for me. Yall can like or not like (or be excited for) what you want. Past month has been insane for me, personally, someone else could not have bought anything at all:yeshrug:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh he just essentially told you that he felt cyberpunk was a good open-world game but now he’s arguing bcuz “thecoli” said it wasn’t…so therefore you can’t feel that it was a good open-world game even tho he argued that it was at one point bcuz some other nikkas said it wasn’t…shyt is confusing and dude is all over the fukking place…and ftr I’ve seen him mention how boring and drab the world was in HZD
:skip:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
:mjlol:

Us "xbots" have been trying to tell you for years Sony stans don't actually care about games that aren't massively hyped up or 1st party exclusives

Yet in the real world, multiplats sell far more on Playstation :russell:
shyt, yall don't even wanna buy games anymore

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
bruh he just essentially told you that he felt cyberpunk was a good open-world game but now he’s arguing bcuz “thecoli” said it wasn’t…so therefore you can’t feel that it was a good open-world game even tho he argued that it was at one point bcuz some other nikkas said it wasn’t…shyt is confusing and dude is all over the fukking place…and ftr I’ve seen him mention how boring and drab the world was in HZD
:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yet in the real world, multiplats sell far more on Playstation :russell:
shyt, yall don't even wanna buy games anymore
He said “Sony stans”

Not PlayStation owners.

everyone outside of you weirdos knows how much people don’t really care about “Sony exclusives” :mjpls: