We gotta talk about February

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh. That lineup is overrated.

Actually, nearly any "X month is PACKED" is usually bullshyt, since the releases typically vary in genre/audience.

I mean, the odds of King of Fighters making noise outside of the section of the FGC that fukks with SNK fighters is incredibly slim. They're for a niche market inside of a niche market.

That said, I'm probably just picking up Sifu and Witch Queen.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on what you played it on I guess. But the game itself had a ton of random events, people traveling and interacting and in game communities.

bruh he just essentially told you that he felt cyberpunk was a good open-world game but now he’s arguing bcuz “thecoli” said it wasn’t…so therefore you can’t feel that it was a good open-world game even tho he argued that it was at one point bcuz some other nikkas said it wasn’t…shyt is confusing and dude is all over the fukking place…and ftr I’ve seen him mention how boring and drab the world was in HZD

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
bruh he just essentially told you that he felt cyberpunk was a good open world game but now he’s arguing bcuz “thecoli” said it wasn’t…so therefore you can’t feel that it was even tho he argued that it was at one point…shyt is confusing and dude is all over the fukking place…and ftr I’ve seen him mention how boring and drab the world was in HZD

Idk what you’re talking about, chill bro.

I’ve seen non-stop criticism for cyberpunks world being shallow. I never even disagreed with that, even though i do enjoy the game, i don’t think the world design felt that lively or robust as Witcher 3’s either. Once you get about 10 hours into it you see the pattern of quest design, just like horizon.

I’m not denying horizons world design is anything but shallow either so I’m not sure why you’re getting frustrated

I simply just do not have high expectations for open world games in that way. I’m being 100% clear in my stance here

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen non-stop criticism for cyberpunk so world being shallow.

you asked for a good open-world game

he said cyberpunk

your response is a whole song and dance about the arcadium not liking the game

wtf does that have to do with him directly answering your question and expressing an opinion that you’ve shared? (rhetorical)

I’m not sure why you’re getting frustrated

I’m not sure where you’re getting that idea from…just cutting thru the bullshyt…I’ve seen you express HZD is a boring open-world game…everything else you’re saying is a waste of time to dance around that

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Outside of Horizon which my wife will want nothing on that list is really anything that is a must play. I would buy KOF but I know I'm gonna play it for a week and never play it again so no use wasting money on it.
jus saw trailers and it look the same as the last one to me

Hard pass on kof now.:scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

he said cyberpunk

wtf does that have to do with him directly answering your question and expressing an opinion that you’ve shared? (rhetorical)

No, The original argument was that you said you wanted a game that wasn’t lifeless and empty like an Ubisoft game. My counterpoint was outside of witcher 3, I’ve yet to come across an open world game that wasn’t. I said i do not have high expectations that the genre will ever provide something similar to witcher 3 for me in that regard.

I didn’t say horizon was a bad game, i didn’t say cyberpunk was a bad game. I said the open world design is lackluster in most open world games. Which is why i asked you to provide me an example of one that wasn’t. I don’t agree that cyberpunk fit the description.

I’ve never said horizon is boring

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

he said cyberpunk

I’m not sure where you’re getting that idea from…just cutting thru the bullshyt…I’ve seen you express HZD is a boring open-world game…everything else you’re saying is a waste of time to dance around that

You gotta stop taking breh's bait. This is basically the formula for all of his posts. Breh has almost no true opinions of his own. Nearly everything is centered around someone else's opinion in some way, shape or form. Breh's just here to start arguments like it's still the 99 and the two thousand. :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You gotta stop taking breh's bait. This is basically the formula for all of his posts. Breh has almost no true opinions of his own. Nearly everything is centered around someone else's opinion in some way, shape or form. Breh's just here to start arguments like it's still the 99 and the two thousand. :yeshrug:

Yall just hear what you want to hear.