We got Colorism Activists now?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"They lightskin women are underrepresented in media, ya'll don't understand":damn:

They funniest part is it's just nikkas:cape:. Not ONE lightskin women has raised a grievance with this, it's just nikkas who love lightskin women more than anything arguing on their behalf on a battle that's not against them.
i guarantee these the same dudes that are always spamming biracial chicks in the "post beautiful black women" threads

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ima try to find the video were she said that, but another thing she said along the lines was that other races of women seek validation from other races of men that are not their own all the time:dame:. That's so debate/thread worthy :russ:. But i do agree that dark skinned women need more representation from US :umad:
more :duck:

`

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just find it interesting that for a women who has dated out before has the gall to trash/stereotype dark skinned men(specifically) for doing the same. Unless you agree with that.........:sas1:
where is she trashing black men for simply dating out? she hasn't

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
you still didn't post anything of her "trashing black men for dating out" :dead:

find a quote, just one. bet you wont though :umad:
Guess what i'm doing dumb loser nikka :mjlol:? Finding the other quote so i can back up my claims:sas2:. Why don't you watch the three vids i posted in the meantime, until then i will get back to your fukking moronic goof ass with the receipts :lolbron:.