We got Colorism Activists now?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I mean look at this shyt. nikkas don't even know what's going on and they hating. That proves that their natural position is a position of ignorance, stupidity, and hate. nikkas don't even know the players involved but still hating. nikkas is hoes. nikkas is really bytches. Just hating ass bytches.
You are DUMB.
If one sees two similar names with an identical platform, it's easy to get them confused.
I saw you dapping those light skinned posts, so this is more about you being a hater.
nikka I am not concerned with your feelings in inferiority or jealousy. This message board and post made you feel important.
"I'mma make sure those lightskin nikkas NEVER come back".
You are in a hurt hater space and I see through that lame shyt. This nikka in past feelings. Get your life ugly.

Daps
You are DUMB.
If one sees two similar names with an identical platform, it's easy to get them confused.
I saw you dapping those light skinned posts, so this is more about you being a hater.
nikka I am not concerned with your feelings in inferiority or jealousy. This message board and post made you feel important.
"I'mma make sure those lightskin nikkas NEVER come back".
You are in a hurt hater space and I see through that lame shyt. This nikka in past feelings. Get your life ugly.
If one is so eager to hate that he doesn't get the entire story. Than one may get confused but if one doesn't work off of emotion like a bytch and get the rest of the facts then one is less likely to be so confused.

Daps
You didn't deny being a p*ssy. :salute: bytch ass nikka, for that is your title from henceforth.
p*ssy.
And you never denied being a nikka whose first inclination is to hate on black women. Your natural position is to hate on females. If you had a male figure in your life you'd realize that men don't spend their time hating and competing with women. My women follow me I don't compete with them I don't hate on them or anyone else without knowing the facts. You think like a bytch. You reason like a bytch. You act like a bytch. nikka youse a bytch.

Daps
Reppin
nikkas really do act like SWS when it comes to colorism :ohhh:
Nope but I know how dark skinned people like to cluster and attack those who they think resemble the conqueror.
Typical black man in the media looked like Tyson, Jordan, Lebron, Kobe.
The cacs don't praise dark skin? fukk them.
Within the community, that colorism bullshyt rides both ways. I fought dark skin nikkas AND cacs for the same reasons.
Y'all can quit crying over petty shyt like beauty perception.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Because "discrimination against short men" is rooted in White supremacy and a direct result of Eurocentric beauty standards force-fed to the descendants of Africans held in the US under chattel slavery. :francis:
Are black men still raping, beating and killing black women at a high rate?

Daps
Reppin
And you never denied being a nikka whose first inclination is to hate on black women. Your natural position is to hate on females. If you had a male figure in your life you'd realize that men don't spend their time hating and competing with women. My women follow me I don't compete with them I don't hate on them or anyone else without knowing the facts. You think like a bytch. You reason like a bytch. You act like a bytch. nikka youse a bytch.
Too many words, you're mad.
I didn't need to deny anything untrue, suburbs ass nikka.
I clarified my point in later posts.
A hater is somebody who envies and desires another's position. A bytch has nothing I want. She has a good idea. The bytch Chrissles, on the other hand, has a problem with ME. I never addressed that broad, she sure had shyt to say about nikkas and wanting us dead, among things. That bytch is an enemy to my people and that includes you, clown. You don't celebrate police killings because you're mad about nikkas not kissing your ass. You wouldn't know, being an ass kissing sucker type. p*ssy nikka, that's what you are, stop trying to limit me to what YOU feel. You got in your emotions, does my appearance bother you? You got some type of complex, nikkas probably clowned you in school or some shyt. Get over it, stop bytching, and use that ignore button if you don't like nikkas who have their own opinion. fukk you and these hoes you ride fo

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Get your CAC logic out of here

Light skinned women are ALREADY the standard of black beauty in the media fukk outta here

Please post proof of this.

The hyperbole is that you know that's not what I said. You said what about lightskin women and I said the media already represents that. You all over the place.

And the media also represents brown skinned and dark skinned women.

what you should say instead is that the cac media apparatus has an affinity for light-skin more than darker folks on average, instead of saying "light skin people already have it", as if though light-skinned people are forming some sort of conspiracy against darker folks.

Daps
Too many words, you're mad.
I didn't need to deny anything untrue, suburbs ass nikka.
I clarified my point in later posts.
A hater is somebody who envies and desires another's position. A bytch has nothing I want. She has a good idea. The bytch Chrissles, on the other hand, has a problem with ME. I never addressed that broad, she sure had shyt to say about nikkas and wanting us dead, among things. That bytch is an enemy to my people and that includes you, clown. You don't celebrate police killings because you're mad about not nikkas not kissing your ass. p*ssy nikka, that's what you are, stop trying to limit me to what YOU feel. You got in your emotions, does my appearance bother you? You got some type of complex, nikkas probably clowned you in school or some shyt. Get over it, stop bytching, and use that ignore button if you don't like nikkas who have their own opinion. fukk you and these hoes you ride fo
Your clarification of your point doesn't change how you came in here without the facts hating and neck swinging like a bytch that's just factually what you did. You got to go with your nature birds got to fly fish got to swim. You got to act like a bytch that's just what you are.nikka used suburbs as an insult. I'm sorry I had a father I'm sorry he had a job. I'm sorry he didn't raise me to be a bytch ass nikka that's jealous of females like your mother raised you to be.