We got Colorism Activists now?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guess what i'm doing dumb loser nikka :mjlol:? Finding the other quote so i can back up my claims:sas2:. Why don't you watch the three vids i posted in the meantime, until then i will get back to your fukking moronic goof ass with the receipts :lolbron:.
i've already listened to those videos. which is how i know you DIDNT listen to them.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw, its pretty sad that black men dont understand our roles as men. i know most of us were raised by single mothers, but there's so much we have lost in translation. nikkas really don't get that its our job to promote black women as the most beautiful race out. we dont understand its our job to work hard to PUT our women in a good enough environment to become the baddest out.

instead, nikkas wanna worry about goddamn biracial bytches. "b-but what about light or brown skinned women, dont they deserve representation :to: " wtf is wrong wit you nikkas. :dwillhuh: i get labeled BW basher more than most, but even i want black women to know they are the baddest out

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
i've already listened to those videos. which is how i know you DIDNT listen to them.
:hhh: WHEN. SIMPING. GOES. WRONG

0:00 - 0:20
The funny part is i actually agree with most of the things she says especially the part about sleeping white and talking black. BUT guess what she did it herself :russ:. But yo simp ass don't want to call her out on it in fear of losing some E p*ssy. Get off this board you are banished :camby:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

People always tell you who they are......... ya just gotta listen :sas2:

Title: "Dark Skinned Male Fragility"

First Couple of seconds: "Picture of Young Berg" :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

GTY_yung_berg_SK_141105_16x9_992.jpg

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
btw, its pretty sad that black men dont understand our roles as men. i know most of us were raised by single mothers, but there's so much we have lost in translation. nikkas really don't get that its our job to promote black women as the most beautiful race out. we dont understand its our job to work hard to PUT our women in a good enough environment to become the baddest out.

instead, nikkas wanna worry about goddamn biracial bytches. "b-but what about light or brown skinned women, dont they deserve representation :to: " wtf is wrong wit you nikkas. :dwillhuh: i get labeled BW basher more than most, but even i want black women to know they are the baddest out
I agree with you........ but she don't :dead:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: WHEN. SIMPING. GOES. WRONG

0:00 - 0:20
The funny part is i actually agree with most of the things she says especially the part about sleeping white and talking black. BUT guess what she did it herself :russ:. But yo simp ass don't want to call her out on it in fear of losing some E p*ssy. Get off this board you are banished :camby:

why are you skipping the part where she admits IR dating is not for her? kinda strange you got the bedwench swirlers calling her all kinds of mammies and handmaidens for defending black men. then we got you dumbass nikkas calling her a "BM Basher"

and if thats your best quotable of her "trashing black men", you've got nothing :laff:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with you........ but she don't :dead:

once again, you didn't listen to the video

she knows the burden is on black women, cus you self hating negros dont value dark skinned black women or the importance of colorism. which is why we have a pathetic situation of BW trying to build their own pedestals to put themselves on it.

actually LISTEN to these videos before you comment