We got Colorism Activists now?

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
"They lightskin women are underrepresented in media, ya'll don't understand":damn:

They funniest part is it's just nikkas:cape:. Not ONE lightskin women has raised a grievance with this, it's just nikkas who love lightskin women more than anything arguing on their behalf on a battle that's not against them.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Your clarification of your point doesn't change how you came in here without the facts hating and neck swinging like a bytch that's just factually what you did. You got to go with your nature birds got to fly fish got to swim. You got to act like a bytch that's just what you are.nikka used suburbs as an insult. I'm sorry I had a father I'm sorry he had a job. I'm sorry he didn't raise me to be a bytch ass nikka that's jealous of females like your mother raised you to be.
Hahahaaaaa no.
You're mad about something totally different, that's why you're skating around the issue.
Did a girl say you were too dark? Boo hoo bytch.
I have both parents, too, that's why I brought it up first, dummy. You're mad because you think you're ugly. I'm not. The same broads you would die for used to get ran through. That's why you're mad. Remain mad, ugly.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Please post proof of this.

And the media also represents brown skinned and dark skinned women.

what you should say instead is that the cac media apparatus has an affinity for light-skin more than darker folks on average, instead of saying "light skin people already have it", as if though light-skinned people are forming some sort of conspiracy against darker folks.
:childplease:What kinda straw man is this? How did you even conclude that this is what I was alluding to? Two it's obviously not just cacs, cause you riding hard as hell with your affinity for light skin women. Unless that was an admission you're white. Colorism is a interior community issue, quit trying to hide behind white folks, come out and discuss it.

Daps
Hahahaaaaa no.
You're mad about something totally different, that's why you're skating around the issue.
Did a girl say you were too dark? Boo hoo bytch.
I have both parents, too, that's why I brought it up first, dummy. You're mad because you think you're ugly. I'm not. The same broads you would die for used to get ran through. That's why you're mad. Remain mad, ugly.
My perceived anger forced you to come in a thread and hate on a woman that didn't even turn out to be the same woman you thought she was? Just like a bytch. Inability to take responsibility for your actions, blame shifting. Just like a bytch.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
My perceived anger forced you to come in a thread and hate on a woman that didn't even turn out to be the same woman you thought she was? Just like a bytch. Inability to take responsibility for you actions, blame shifting. Just like a bytch.
The fukk? Didn't I say I corrected my position? You are obsessed, breh. Keep that fakkit shyt to yourself.
Did you grow up in the suburbs? Is that why you're going so hard?

Daps
The fukk? Didn't I say I corrected my position? You are obsessed, breh. Keep that fakkit shyt to yourself.
Did you grow up in the suburbs? Is that why you're going so hard?
Yes you corrected your position. But what is it that caused you to fly in here hating before you even knew what was going on? :jbhmm:Your bytch nature that's what. You corrected your position but it's going to take a lot more work to correct your bytch nature.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
"promoting dark skinned women to nonblack men"
Is that part real, or nah? If so, :mjlol:
Ima try to find the video were she said that, but another thing she said along the lines was that other races of women seek validation from other races of men that are not their own all the time:dame:. That's so debate/thread worthy :russ:. But i do agree that dark skinned women need more representation from US :umad: