We got Colorism Activists now?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
why are you skipping the part where she admits IR dating is not for her? kinda strange you got the bedwench swirlers calling her all kinds of mammies and handmaidens for defending black men. then we got you dumbass nikkas calling her a "BM Basher"

and if thats your best quotable of her "trashing black men", you've got nothing :laff:
When did i ever called her a black man basher :russ:? WHEN. SIMPING. GOES WRONG.:mjlol: She already admitted to having multiple relations with non black men in past vids :childplease:. DUMB ASS NIKKA YOU KEEP FALLING INTO A DEEPER HOLE :deadrose:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
once again, you didn't listen to the video

she knows the burden is on black women, cus you self hating negros dont value dark skinned black women or the importance of colorism. which is why we have a pathetic situation of BW trying to build their own pedestals to put themselves on it.

actually LISTEN to these videos before you comment
Didn't just say i agreed with you about the promotion part:dahell: and by the way more black men donated to her DD magazine than black women. But we don't value dark skinned women right :youngsabo:. WHEN. SIMPING. GOES. WRONG :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
bruh, you are a mixed cat who procreated with a cac--you are the perfect example of how it goes wrong. but i bet you wanna tell us your seeds will be the most pro black children alive, right
You seem to know way more about me than I know you.
I also have a child by a black woman.
A little light skinned girl. Does she deserve to be excluded from your black utopia?
I'm mixed with native Hawaiian and a SMALL percentage of cac.
I don't remember natives in Hawaii owning any black people.
Are you 100℅ subsaharan African, talking greasy with my life involved?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When did i ever called her a black man basher :russ:? WHEN. SIMPING. GOES WRONG.:mjlol: She already admitted to having multiple relations with non black men in past vids :childplease:. DUMB ASS NIKKA YOU KEEP FALLING INTO A DEEPER HOLE :deadrose:
weren't you just crying about her "trashing" black men? shes admitted to dating white men, black nerds, and street dudes--so what? what does that have to do with her building a platform to promote of the beauty of dark skinned women? you cant even find something you disagree with and you are inherently agitated. why is that? :jbhmm:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
because the media has already given dark skin black men a giant push over the last few decades.

which is why i'll personally be glad when them jews take it back. cus you nikkas feeling yourselves way too much for no reason
People tell you who they are....... you JUST. GOT. TO. LISTEN
tumblr_nlxv9q0IQR1tib3vqo1_500.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A little light skinned girl. Does she deserve to be excluded from your black utopia?

YES, just like her other half wont collectively accept her ass

I'm mixed with native Hawaiian and a SMALL percentage of cac.
I don't remember natives in Hawaii owning any black people.
Are you 100℅ subsaharan African, talking greasy with my life involved?
i dont have to be 100% african to know race mixing isn't beneficial to my tribe. how about you take your hawaiian ass over to hawaii and stop worrying about how dark skinned black women want to promote themselves?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
yea, because of black men like ME, not nikkas like you :what: i've donated 150, while you claiming nikkas are simps for supporting her.
Ain't nobody called you a simp . I called you a simp because you ignored her hypocrisy when it comes to IR dating and tried to pretend it idn't exsist. But nice try tho :mjlol:. Talking bout " black men like me " like you special or some shyt :russ::russ::russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know a lot of you don't care about the perception and promotion of dark skinned black women, but why is that? :jbhmm:

i find it weird that other races of men fight tooth and nail to promote their women as the best above all, but you nikkas would rather align yourselves with those who hate dark skinned beauty

Last edited: