We got Colorism Activists now?

Daps
You saw black women trying to do something for themselves and your immediate response was to run in here and hate on black women so fast you didn't even have the facts straight. That makes you a hating ass bytch ass nikka who spends his time hating on black women on the internet.

I mean youse a real nikka breh. So busy hating on black women that you don't even have the facts straight.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
How is this not colorist in tiself?

So I assume it's okay to start a magazine solely dedicated to light skinned people?
:snoop:What do you think every magazine is already? Find me the covers of 10 current magazines that regard vanity in America and prove me wrong. This is a weak ass argument that should've died in the 1960's. You already know that though.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You saw black women trying to do something for themselves and your immediate response was to run in here and hate on black women so fast you didn't even have the facts straight. That makes you a hating ass bytch ass nikka who spends his time hating on black women on the internet.

I mean youse a real nikka breh. So busy hating on black women that you even have the facts straight.
Wrong, Mama's boy titty sucking no daddy fakkit.
In the 2nd post, I clarified my mistake and STILL said it was a good idea. You wrote a whole paragraph for daps from these hoes in here and other sucka ass nikkas deprived of attention. nikka fukk you.

Daps
I mean look at this shyt. nikkas don't even know what's going on and they hating. That proves that their natural position is a position of ignorance, stupidity, and hate. nikkas don't even know the players involved but still hating. nikkas is hoes. nikkas is really bytches. Just hating ass bytches.

Chrissie is a shea butter and does not fukk with brehs.
Good idea, wrong person.
Invest wisely.

I got her confused with Chrissles

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Look at the response to when black men were lusting after Bria myles n them. Black women had the :hhh: the whole time . Had that been a bunch of cacs lusting after dark skinned women, the reaction would have been :krs:. This women in particular said something about " promoting dark skinned women for non black men". Ain't that some shyt :heh:
@BlackFruitPunch

Ay p*ssy, what's good with that last part?
That part about promoting dark skinned women to nonblack men.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
:snoop:What do you think every magazine is already? Find me the covers of 10 current magazines that regard vanity in America and prove me wrong. This is a weak ass argument that should've died in the 1960's. You already know that though.

light skinned women already receive ALL the media promotion :dead:

So literally no brown skin or dark skinned women exist in the media .:russ:

The hyperbole.