We got Colorism Activists now?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
What was exaggerated? :jbhmm:

Dark skin being your preference is not enough.

Demanding a Dark Skin Black Woman's respect is what is impressive.There are tons of Black Men across the nation who say foul, disgusting things about Dark Skin Black Women and if you don't check your fellow brehthren when they talk sideways about Dark Skin Black Women, or work to aim for Dark Skin Black Women getting their respect then I don't know what to do with that.
But you don't have those standards for white men. White men created colorism and you have no problem dating them. And i already donated to the mag plus the people i keep company with don't talk down on DS women

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
All you gotta do put something worthwhile in the magazine...:gucci:
but she is making it known it's for darker skin representation to drum up interest and money. she can make a good magazine and still feel like she needed to advertise what it was for. you wouldn't have known about it if she didn't do this so why be:gucci: about it? now at a later date if you wanna buy your girl a copy or buy it for eye candy you know what your getting.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
But you don't have those standards for white men. White men created colorism and you have no problem dating them. And i already donated to the mag plus the people i keep company with don't talk down on DS women

Let's be real...a lot of people that are upset about their individual attributes that society may deem less desirable...need to get a damn grip and grow up...

Find people that like you and respect you....

People spend so much time trying to get motherfukkers to like them and respect them about the most ridiculous shyt...

I ain't ever met no Black person that give a fukk about skin color seriously...until the internet...

8 billion people in the world and got motherfukkers worried about motherfukkers they don't even know liking them and shyt...

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Read through the posts, most of us are in here because of a name confusion involving some human POISON.

no, i understood from jump that you had her confused with that crazy and then corrected yourself.
ive never seen you talk crazy about bw of any shade.
and theres no reason to bring your children into this.

im talking about the usual suspects who are posting that "colorism is a myth"
"why havent more of these black bytches donated"
and general bw bashing that they love to do

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Let's be real...a lot of people that are upset about their individual attributes that society may deem less desirable...need to get a damn grip and grow up...

Find people that like you and respect you....

People spend so much time trying to get motherfukkers to like them and respect them about the most ridiculous shyt...

I ain't ever met no Black person that give a fukk about skin color seriously...until the internet...

8 billion people in the world and got motherfukkers worried about motherfukkers they don't even know liking them and shyt...
You've been extremely closed off then. Lucky you.

Superstar
Daps
How about when she made this contradictory ass video right after praise black men for donating? She seems to contradict herself a lot.

did u watch the video?

she says her bm donors are worthy of praise and the people calling them simps piss her off.the negative statements are specifically addressing the guys attacking her donors.

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
but she is making it known it's for darker skin representation to drum up interest and money. she can make a good magazine and still feel like she needed to advertise what it was for. you wouldn't have known about it if she didn't do this so why be:gucci: about it? now at a later date if you wanna buy your girl a copy or buy it for eye candy you know what your getting.

All I know about the magazine is...that there are gonna be dark women in it...

And personally...I don't see how dark people being in a magazine means something...it's just dark people in a magazine...

I see dark people in real life...I am a dark skin male...like my mom is dark...fukk I'ma pick up a magazine and be like...

"Yo mom...there are dark skinned women in this magazine..."

And then she is gonna look at it and be like..."Cool."

And then I'ma be like..."Yeah this woman made it so dark skin women can feel pretty..."

And my mom and my sister just gonna :upsetfavre: and my mom and sister don't even care for lightskin Black people ...period...and gonna be like..."nikka I feel pretty everyday...I don't need a magazine for that..." :childplease:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did u watch the video?

she says her bm donors are worthy of praise and the people calling them simps piss her off.the negative statements are specifically addressing the guys attacking her donors.
he didn't listen to any of the videos he posted. just glanced at the titles and thumbnails, and made a quick judgement.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps

And personally...I don't see how dark people being in a magazine means something...it's just dark people in a magazine...

I see dark people in real life...I am a dark skin male...like my mom is dark...fukk I'ma pick up a magazine and be like...

And then I'ma be like..."Yeah this woman made it so dark skin women can feel pretty..."

And my mom and my sister just gonna :upsetfavre: and my mom and sister don't even care for lightskin Black people ...period...and gonna be like..."nikka I feel pretty everyday...I don't need a magazine for that..." :childplease:
Representation and being included is important for ppl in general or kids will grow up feeling alienated and hate themselves. You can carry that trauma into adulthood. Being excluded and usually shytted on by most people is not only dehumanizing but you can create unhealthy behavior and feelings. Everyone should be able to see folks similar to themselves in a good light.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
Its only raised 2k? There are at least 2000 bytches on Twitter right now screaming about colorism but its struggling to meet goal meanwhile Tariq got the "ashy hoteps" bankrolling him 100k every time he does a project :dead:
:mjgrin:I wanna go there but imma control myself.

But anyways this is a completely new startup, Tariq has more than a decade of traction under him, after 10 years this will likely be just as fast at accruing capital.

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps

This is a pretty self centered argument, "if it doesn't benefit me and mine, what's the use?" This could be said about any damn invention to ever come about
Example: "fukk I need a catheter to help me piss for, I don't have urinary incontinence"

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
You've been extremely closed off then. Lucky you.

No I just don't hang around insecure motherfukkers like that...I have a close circle and nikkas that care about hair textures and skin colors and shyt like that...I don't fukk with...

I don't need Black internet bullshyt leaking out into my real lfe...

I keep that shyt away from me..

You dark or you light...fukk you want me to do about it...you here now...how it is my duty to make you feel better about shyt that you got stuck with...that you don't like about you...

I really never cared about lightskin or darkskin shyt unless I am about to fukk a bytch...and I wondered if she got pinkish reddish nipples or the dark nipples...

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:mjgrin:I wanna go there but imma control myself.

But anyways this is a completely new startup, Tariq has more than a decade of traction under him, after 10 years this will likely be just as fast at accruing capital.

This won't exist in 1 year let alone 10 because those feigning to care aren't opening their wallets. Plenty of startups with no prior history doing numbers on crowdfunding.