We got Colorism Activists now?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
That's a terrible straw man argument bytch ass nikka. :mjlol:Risk of their own lives? You mean potential push back by THEIR OWN fukkING PEERS?

Yes, at the risk of their own lives. Many whites were tormented, ostracized, and ultimately LYNCHED for standing up for blacks .And for what reason did they have to do that? For certain whites to put themselves into the same position of blacks during their protests, when they were getting dogs and hoses thrown at em, shows a level of righteousness. Most whites? Nope. Alot of whites? Doubt it. I'd say it was more of a minority. But either way, for you fake militants to spit on the righteous whites who risked their lives for YOUR GOOD, when they were already GOOD by the way of white supremacy, shows that yall are just bunch of fake online militant activists who sit behind the safety of a computer yelling cliche phrases so that you can come off as "woke". These guys could have stayed in the background but they didnt. And you spit on that? Fact of the matter is, nobody cared about blacks and their legitimate complaints till whites started getting mistreated

26029_hd.jpg

Instead of saluting cacs like the ones in this pic, you or the other guy tell them to go home and tell their counterparts to "stop being racist" as if that would put a stop to racism

:mjlol:

Fake militants aint the wave where Im from (and going) :mjpls:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
This is a pretty self centered argument, "if it doesn't benefit me and mine, what's the use?" This could be said about any damn invention to ever come about
Example: "fukk I need a catheter to help me piss for, I don't have urinary incontinence"

Uh yeah...I mean...like what else is there to go by...

This is an extremely niche product that only could benefit people that are so devastated by their skin-tone...they need to see nothing but dark skin attractive people in media...not in real fukking life...but in media...

I would say these need people need therapy...but you know a magazine would suffice....so they can look at dark skin attractive people and then what?

Do we need to have a class where we teach people about the benefits of dark skin...

Do we need a diversity training within the Black community so we can learn how to say nice things to each other..

How far do we need to go to cuddle people with self-esteem issues..

We already got Black women that fry the fukk out of their hair...We got Black people bleaching their skin in places where there are nothing but Dark Skin people...We got an entire industry that is owned by non-Blacks selling cosmetics to Black people ..

No other group of people do this shyt...

I am starting think some Black people just can't handle looking like a Black person...they need to see an idealized imagine of themselves so they can feel comfortable..which is sad..

Some Black people just need to look in the mirror and realize this is how they gonna look...this is how they gonna die...and get over it...

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
This won't exist in 1 year let alone 10 because those feigning to care aren't opening their wallets. Plenty of startups with no prior history doing numbers on crowdfunding.
Sure, but they're not really comparable. This is a publication start up, the things you're comparing it to likely weren't and weren't beneficial to Black people to even be worth mentioning.

Uh yeah...I mean...like what else is there to go by...

This is an extremely niche product that only could benefit people that are so devastated by their skin-tone...they need to see nothing but dark skin attractive people in media...not in real fukking life...but in media...

I would say these need people need therapy...but you know a magazine would suffice....so they can look at dark skin attractive people and then what?

Do we need to have a class where we teach people about the benefits of dark skin...

Do we need a diversity training within the Black community so we can learn how to say nice things to each other..

How far do we need to go to cuddle people with self-esteem issues..

We already got Black women that fry the fukk out of their hair...We got Black people bleaching their skin in places where there are nothing but Dark Skin people...We got an entire industry that is owned by non-Blacks selling cosmetics to Black people ..

No other group of people do this shyt...

I am starting think some Black people just can't handle looking like a Black person...they need to see an idealized imagine of themselves so they can feel comfortable..which is sad..

Some Black people just need to look in the mirror and realize this is how they gonna look...this is how they gonna die...and get over it...
Bruh. You are missing a lot. Like a whole lot, from what I read, you don't display the slightest understanding of colorism or discrimination. You even remarked "no other group of people do this shyt" well yeah, that's because they have representation.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
"many whites were lynched".
A literal handful isn't many.
No hundreds, no thousands, not even 50 white lives can make up for the millions and counting.

Uh oh, not another fake militant sticking his head out :mjlol:

You literally just said a HANDFUL of whites were lynched which is UTTERLY incorrect. Yes it was hundreds, if not thousands from the time of the abolition of slavery to the civil rights movement. And again, for what?

And like I said, instead of saluting them for not simply sticking with their comfortable position of white supremacy, and instead risking their lives for YOUR BETTERMENT, you say "go home and stop patronizing us"? Trash

:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Uh oh, not another fake militant sticking his head out :mjlol:

You literally just said a HANDFUL of whites were lynched which is UTTERLY incorrect. Yes it was hundreds, if not thousands from the time of the abolition of slavery to the civil rights movement. And again, for what?

And like I said, instead of saluting them for not simply sticking with their comfortable position of white supremacy, and instead risking their lives for YOUR BETTERMENT, you say "go home and stop patronizing us"? Trash

:scust:
Yup. You got it, breh.
I'm talking about from civil rights on, and what's happening now. I'm not praising folks for being human. Their efforts obviously didn't go far enough because we here living in a racist society. You sound like a naive fool eager for a pat on the head...and some liberal cac dollars to go along with it. Butter biscuits.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its only raised 2k? There are at least 2000 bytches on Twitter right now screaming about colorism but its struggling to meet goal meanwhile Tariq got the "ashy hoteps" bankrolling him 100k every time he does a project :dead:
true but chrissie has been around 2 yrs, compared to tariqs 11. she also gets most donations directly to her paypal

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm far from dark complected and I agree that there needs to be more support for chocolate women! ^.^ My oldest niece is 19 and when she was younger she got picked on for being very dark. Hell I've been through colorism. It's not fun. I hope this magazine and website takes off!

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
says who?:pachaha:
:comeon:So now we gone stop and act like the average startup is somehow beneficial to Black people? If it was then name it and I'll retract having learned something new about startups and crowdfunded products.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
ya'll can call me plastic fukk nikka. :yeshrug:

Nah, fake militant has a better ring to it than "plastic fukk nikka"... :ehh:

Yup. You got it, breh.
I'm talking about from civil rights on, and what's happening now. I'm not praising folks for being human. Their efforts obviously didn't go far enough because we here living in a racist society. You sound like a naive fool eager for a pat on the head...and some liberal cac dollars to go along with it. Butter biscuits.

You're completely off base by saying a handful (what 5-10?) were lynched during that time period. Im sure you know that now.

Im a real one breh, and there aint many of us left. See, if I fell, and you came and helped me up, that would be the human thing to do. But I'd still say thanks or not pretend as if thats what you were SUPPOSED to do. If I was getting jumped with weapons, and you came and tried to get them to stop jumping me (when their attention wasnt even on you) I'd say thanks and again, not pretend as if thats what you were SUPPOSED to do.