We got Colorism Activists now?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a daughter with a BLACK woman, too. Why are you policing my dikk? Where are your kids?

why should i care about how many b*stard babies you leave struggling out here? "ohh, ignore the cac bytch i abandoned. i also abandoned a black bytch!" :what:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
no, i understand the importance of colorism. but if you are bytchinh about colorism, while refusing to bend your standards on men like HEIGHT--fukk you too

What are my standards for height & why must I bend them?

You don't understand.I don't care how disgusting Black Men find dark skin but what I do care about is
my respect.Black Men can worship light skin all day long but as soon as they feel the need to degrade dark skin in order to impress a woman who is light skin, that's when I have an issue.I care about my respect when it comes to things that actually matter.& I don't see not being the preference of Black Man as something that matters.Now if I was a Dark Skin Black women who put all my eggs in one basket with Black Men and held out for a "Black Kang," I could see how that would be an issue.However, that is clearly not the case with me.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

You don't understand.I don't care how disgusting Black Men find dark skin but what I do care about is
my respect.Black Men can worship light skin all day long but as soon as they feel the need to degrade dark skin in order to impress a woman who is light skin, that's when I have an issue.I care about my respect when it comes to things that actually matter.& I don't see not being the preference of Black Man as something that matters.Now if I was a Dark Skin Black women who put all my eggs in one basket with Black Men and held out for a "Black Kang," I could see how that would be an issue.However, that is clearly not the case with me.

You exaggerate a lot.....And I mean...A LOT.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

If it means anything to you MY preference is women that look like you :obama: ( maybe not as crazy:dame: ). But carry on :myman:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The only you as white person can help it to tell whites stop practicing racism/white supremacy.Everything else is useless and comes off as patronizing.

You fake online militants are funny :mjlol:

There were PLENTY of whites during the civil rights era who didnt just put money up and hide in the background but went out and HELPED blacks at the risk of their own lives. To say what you just said is ignoring that very fact.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Media is biased toward darker skinned males, I'm not upset at that.
I see a way smaller amount of dark skinned women in the media. Do there need to be more? Yes. Light skinned women obviously don't represent the consensus black woman's self image.
Y'all taking this other places because you're biased and you want Western tv to look like YOU. Understandable.
A lot of people look like me all around the world. Some of em ain't black...that don't bother me, either. My son is my son and I don't love him any less than his sister, but you want me to because his mama is white. I get it. You got it.
:hubie: