We got Colorism Activists now?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
i know a lot of don't care about the perception and promotion of dark skinned black women, but why is that? :jbhmm:

i find it weird that other races of men fight tooth and nail to promote their women as the best above all, but you nikkas would rather align yourselves with those who hate dark skinned beauty
When was this stated?
You seem all too eager to get it crackin, so what's the real issue?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't nobody called you a simp . I called you a simp because you ignored her hypocrisy when it comes to IR dating and tried to pretend it idn't exsist. But nice try tho :mjlol:. Talking bout " black men like me " like you special or some shyt :russ::russ::russ:
you haven;t substantiated any of your claims :yawn: but how much did you donate, since BM like you support dark skinned BW so much

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
weren't you just crying about her "trashing" black men? shes admitted to dating white men, black nerds, and street dudes--so what? what does that have to do with her building a platform to promote of the beauty of dark skinned women? you cant even find something you disagree with and you are inherently agitated. why is that? :jbhmm:
WHEN. SIMPING. GOES. WRONG . i already explained that agreed with her about a lot of things but she gets mad at BM AND BW for dating out when she did the same. You think we should just ignore that? :dame:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When was this stated?
You seem all too eager to get it crackin, so what's the real issue?
just look at this thread

we got you nikkas jumping on the tracks for light skinned hos, and they aint even asking for it

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WHEN. SIMPING. GOES. WRONG . i already explained that agreed with her about a lot of things but she gets mad at BM AND BW for dating out when she did the same. You think we should just ignore that? :dame:

this is something you've yet to prove though.:jbhmm:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i know a lot of don't care about the perception and promotion of dark skinned black women, but why is that? :jbhmm:

i find it weird that other races of men fight tooth and nail to promote their women as the best above all, but you nikkas would rather align yourselves with those who hate dark skinned beauty

only people going against this would be those without 2 black parents or have mixed kids. they're not looking out for black peoples best interest and there's a reason for that.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
anyone can listen to the first 20 seconds and see theres no bashing, including you--since you AGREE with it. NEXT?
:hhh: WHEN. SIMPING. GOES. WRONG

0:00 - 0:20
The funny part is i actually agree with most of the things she says especially the part about sleeping white and talking black. BUT guess what she did it herself :russ:. But yo simp ass don't want to call her out on it in fear of losing some E p*ssy. Get off this board you are banished :camby:

WHEN. SIMPING. GOES. WRONG.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
only people going against this would be those without 2 black parents or have mixed kids. they're not looking out for black peoples best interest and there's a reason for that.
oh, @SmokyQuartz is another one of those nikkas trynna lump their demon spawn into the black collective? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
He only cares when the narrative benefits him, by proxy...despite fake excluding himself with that c00n comment about the jews.
So much HATE for lighter brothers.
:umad::camby:
Accept hypocrisy, be a FOLLOWER of women.
You dark and biased. I am lighter and UNBIASED. Your bias is impotent, nikka. The fukk can you do? Complain some more? Cacs don't care whether a nikka red, white, yellow. I don't recall ANY cop making exception for me because I was light. Never in life has that shyt done anything but convince bytch nikkas like you I was a problem. Tryna fight all the time. You weird with problems. I don't know a DAMN thing about your life but you reached into mine to prove a point like the soft hoe you are. Shameful, I had you confused with something real.