We got Colorism Activists now?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope nikka you said you wish the Jews would take the promotion away because they was feeling themselves :lolbron:. You fighting over a Jewish mans attention DUMB NIKKA
lets run this down since you're slow

- jews control media distribution
- jewish media has promoted black men as hyper masucline, through sport, rap, movies.
- jewish media has the ability to revoke that promotion and put you in the SAME position as dark skinned black women

then maybe, JUST MAYBE, you will understand what its like to be automatically viewed as bottom of the totem pole

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
Simps went from "she didn't say that":birdman: to "well everybody does it":ld:. You nikkas are a fukking trip
:pachaha: Simp? On what? You asked a question and i said why not? We got a lot of turn around ir daters on the coli, I was asking whats the problem now?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"I want to be the next Hottentot Venus"- confused, underperforming buppie children trying to hold on to an eroding caste separation.
Black is cultural, too. nikkas grew up in cacvilles and try to "darken up" their attitudes later. You still what you were, reverse bulworth ass nikkas.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
lets run this down since you're slow

- jews control media distribution
- jewish media has promoted black men as hyper masucline, through sport, rap, movies.
- jewish media has the ability to revoke that promotion and put you in the SAME position as dark skinned black women

then maybe, JUST MAYBE, you will understand what its like to be automatically viewed as bottom of the totem pole
I'm not a dark skinned man and most dark skinned men dgaf about JEW promotion. Why the fukk would they want to be viewed in a negative light:what:. Black men like myself get our self worth form are own people. You wouldn't know anything about that would you :pachaha:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a dark skinned man and most dark skinned men dgaf about JEW promotion. Why the fukk would they want to be viewed in a negative light:what:. Black men like myself get our self worth form are own people. You wouldn't know anything about that would you :pachaha:
oh, we're dealing with another half cac, gotcha :ehh:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
somebody neg this light skinned ho for me
whoop-there-it-is.gif