We got Colorism Activists now?

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
WHEN. SIMPING. GOES. WRONG . i already explained that agreed with her about a lot of things but she gets mad at BM AND BW for dating out when she did the same. You think we should just ignore that? :dame:
:manny: Why not? Muthafukkas do it on the coli all the time. Got cac wives, babymamas, husband, boyfriends, kids and still be mad in a interracial threads.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
oh, @SmokyQuartz is another one of those nikkas trynna lump their demon spawn into the black collective? :heh:
Nikka i'm starting to doubt your really black given your quote earlier about Jews
Prince%20What.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He only cares when the narrative benefits him, by proxy...despite fake excluding himself with that c00n comment about the jews.
So much HATE for lighter brothers.
:umad::camby:
Accept hypocrisy, be a FOLLOWER of women.
You dark and biased. I am lighter and UNBIASED. Your bias is impotent, nikka. The fukk can you do? Complain some more? Cacs don't care whether a nikka red, white, yellow. I don't recall ANY cop making exception for me because I was light. Never in life has that shyt done anything but convince bytch nikkas like you I was a problem. Tryna fight all the time. You weird with problems. I don't know a DAMN thing about your life but you reached into mine to prove a point like the soft hoe you are. Shameful, I had you confused with something real.

quote me next time and not some other nikka who procreated with cacs like you

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikka i'm starting to doubt your really black given your quote earlier about Jews
Prince%20What.gif
jews own the media and jews are the ones who gave dark skinned masculinity promotion after the light skinned era, and they yield the power to take it back and replace dark skinned masculinity whenever they choose.

disagree or disagree? :jbhmm: cus i already see you nikkas complaining about dark skinned homos taking over

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
i may have 10% admixture, but both of my parents and all of my grandparents are classified as black. theres a big difference between having a cac mother/father, versus some cac in your family tree from the 1800s
Cacs are native to the island of Hawaii?
So the cacs annexed a cac country?
nikka i don't speak Hawaiian i don't talk to Hawaiians, but I know they're not cacs. You're angry about something else. We came in all colors before the ships dropped us off. You are not special because you look more West African, AKATA.
That's what they think of you.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:yeshrug: I'm a be real. Crispy has spoken on this & I sorta agree, colorism is a bigger problem for BW than BM. Lighterskin bm may have the advantage over darkerskin bm at initially attracting women. But all darkerskin bm gotta do is get they money up & they good. What y'all think?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
jews own the media and jews are the ones who gave dark skinned masculinity promotion after the light skinned era, and they yield the power to take it back and replace dark skinned masculinity whenever they choose.

disagree or disagree? :jbhmm: cus i already see you nikkas complaining about dark skinned homos taking over
Nope nikka you said you wish the Jews would take the promotion away because they was feeling themselves :lolbron:. You fighting over a Jewish mans attention DUMB NIKKA

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cacs are native to the island of Hawaii?
So the cacs annexed a cac country?
nikka i don't speak Hawaiian i don't talk to Hawaiians, but I know they're not cacs. You're angry about something else. We came in all colors before the ships dropped us off. You are not special because you look more West African, AKATA.
That's what they think of you.

:what: what are you even talking about? im saying theres a difference between generational admixture, and you nikkas PURPOSELY procreating with non-black women. TRUE OR UNTRUE>