"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's imperative we go 5-1 in the division

Call me crazy but we can win 3 or 4 against CLE, NO, GB, AZ & SEA

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:ohhh::ohhh:

you're one of like 3 posters in here that i thought i would never see the day where you would criticize wentz

his arm talent is undeniable, but he has to realize he doesn't need to be Superman on meaningless downs. Especially when in position to put points on the board.

there were a few good things I can take from tonight

- pass rush was solid and we found a true gem in Fulgham
- LBs were solid
- McLeod is having a good season

I hate Hightower bc he doesn't fight for 50/50 balls

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
We say this every week.. He is who he is.
Nah, Carson was on the money against Pittsburgh & Baltimore. He did his thing under far more difficult circumstances.

Tonight reminded me of some of the eggs the Big Ben/AB/Bell Steelers would lay against below .500 teams. Just out there doing stupid shyt :hhh: and Doug needs some smoke too, that was an ugly game he called. They've been sitting on the Greg Ward trick play for almost a year and pull it out against a defense that's been getting punched in the mouth all year :gucci: all the 4th down miscues from getting the call in late on 4th & 3 to the 4th & 1 out route :scust:

The bye couldn't come at a better time, the offense, specifically the coach & QB need to take a long look in the mirror. When pieces are shuffling week after week you get caught up sometimes, but they have their group right now. Figure this shyt out.

Daps
I have tried to keep hope for Carson but he just keeps on doing dumb shyt that I wouldn't even do in Madden. The fumbles are egregious and almost all of his picks this year have been terrible reads and forced passes into coverage. We are already playing with a shuffled line and key guys out so don't make things worse for the defense or yourself. Its really that simple.