"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Leblanc and Craig James both out tho. Jalen mills might have to play corner and we might bring up somebody from the practice squad

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I don’t know why, but I have a sinking feeling about tonight’s game… :francis:

I know we should win, but there are some fatal flaws that could sink us.

The Cowboys, for all their issues on defense, have the advantage when it comes to their edge rushers. If Lane were 100%, I’d be pretty sure he could handle DeMarcus Lawrence. But we’ll have Mailata switching over to RT and Opeta in the game. JP is also visibly declining this year, and he’ll be going against Aldon Smith. Wentz is going to be under pressure again, and that’s where we really start seeing the stupid plays and dumbass INTs and fumbles.

And our defense is easily beatable by any halfway decent QB with good receivers. We have no idea about what DiNucci will do, but Cooper, Gallup, and Lamb are easily capable of cutting up Schwartz’s defense. Moore can also call quick, short passes to negate the D-Line, expose our terrible LBs, and get a rookie QB comfortable.

Our defensive line should still be able to generate pressure on DiNucci and I like Fulgham, Reagor, Ward, Goedert, and Hightower against their DBs. So the Eagles do have advantages, too. But I dunno, ya’ll. Just not a good feeling. Hopefully, I’m just being overly nervous.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I don’t know why, but I have a sinking feeling about tonight’s game… :francis:

I know we should win, but there are some fatal flaws that could sink us.

The Cowboys, for all their issues on defense, have the advantage when it comes to their edge rushers. If Lane were 100%, I’d be pretty sure he could handle DeMarcus Lawrence. But we’ll have Mailata switching over to RT and Opeta in the game. JP is also visibly declining this year, and he’ll be going against Aldon Smith. Wentz is going to be under pressure again, and that’s where we really start seeing the stupid plays and dumbass INTs and fumbles.

And our defense is easily beatable by any halfway decent QB with good receivers. We have no idea about what DiNucci will do, but Cooper, Gallup, and Lamb are easily capable of cutting up Schwartz’s defense. Moore can also call quick, short passes to negate the D-Line, expose our terrible LBs, and get a rookie QB comfortable.

Our defensive line should still be able to generate pressure on DiNucci and I like Fulgham, Reagor, Ward, Goedert, and Hightower against their DBs. So the Eagles do have advantages, too. But I dunno, ya’ll. Just not a good feeling. Hopefully, I’m just being overly nervous.
It will be close if we do win. And I guarantee we make DiNucci look good in his first start

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I hope Peters plays well

He's a legend and I hate that I expect him to play bad and would rather have him sitting.

I wish we didn't resign him and he had moved into a front office position with the team

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
idk why these clowns are letting JP reclaim that LT spot instead of seeing mailatas continued development. JP wont be here next year, lets actually see if we have something with mailata or not.
At this point he obviously has pictures of someone. That’s the only reason to explain why he literally can force them to do whatever he wants.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
These are the types games that makes me so made :mindblown:.....the offense never looks good for multiple drives unless we down by 3td:huhldup:....we should be blowing them out but yet we losing :dahell:

They overcomplicate things in the front office and the offensive game plan week to week. certain points u just gotta play smash mouth football on offense. The run game opens up the pass game

This team hasnt had that running edge since Ajayi and Blount were here.

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We need to get healthy still. If we can simply get the secondary, Sanders, Ertz, Lane and Driscoll back, I think we can be ok