"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Seattle has a trash defense and could have injuries in the run game when we play them
Cleveland is a run first team (at their best) which plays into our hand

If we can beat those two teams we can be in decent shape. But its definitely not going to be easy. Russ tends to body us i think

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KTSE when he turns it around
Bru I will

you have kept the same energy for 3 years now EXCUSES

and GTFOH with the nobody can criticize Wentz or bandwagon BS , if your a eagles you got every right to come at him. He ain't above every body else on the team dude had 4 TOs . if he turn it around there ain't no bandwagon we been eagles fans our whole lives.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bru I will

you have kept the same energy for 3 years now EXCUSES

and GTFOH with the nobody can criticize Wentz or bandwagon BS , if your a eagles you got every right to come at him. He ain't above every body else on the team dude had 4 TOs . if he turn it around there ain't no bandwagon we been eagles fans our whole lives.

I said his play on Sun was unacceptable.

At the same time, the only player he has trust in is Fulgham. And as I've said, since Frank Reich left, playcalling leaves a lot to be desired. I believe Wentz will come around when the o-line is stabilized and we get relatively healthy with enough practice reps.

I'm more optimistic than most bc I believe with Fulgham, Raegor, Goedert, Ertz & Sanders we'll have a nice balance of skill players that can attack underneath, intermediate & deep.