"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

Glad he is coming back but

:ufdup:Fulgham better be playing over him and especially Alshon. I want no funny business during this stretch.

And Peters better take his azz to Right Guard :camby:. I didnt forget how he was gettin worked by Hubbard and Dunlap last time he was out there when we took that tie against the Bengals.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Glad he is coming back but

:ufdup:Fulgham better be playing over him and especially Alshon. I want no funny business during this stretch.

And Peters better take his azz to Right Guard :camby:. I didnt forget how he was gettin worked by Hubbard and Dunlap last time he was out there when we took that tie against the Bengals.
Fulgham's the X, Reagor won't impact his snaps. He's gonna cut into the Hightower snaps as the Z receiver and probably get a few looks in the slot as well. He'll probably be eased back at first but once he's fully up to speed the 3WR sets will likely be Fulgham-Ward-Reagor 75-80% of the time.

At this point I don't think we're seeing Alshon at all this season, barring injury. That lisfranc recovery was always gonna be meticulous and with the emergence of Fulham there's just no point. He'll always be a Super Bowl hero but it's over.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
fukk that JP news. Put his old slow ass at Guard and let Jordan continue to develop at the position. Why stunt his progress when he was doing fine... A few missed assignments is what you would expect from someone forced into a starting role but he wasnt horrible.

I cant wait until JP is officially out of here. Thanks for the years, but its been time to move on

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i love ertz, d jax and alshon but their injuries will give us a decent sample size look at our potential long term future on the offense (reagor, fulgham, goedert, sanders whenever he comes back) :blessed: . this season is all about seeing our development for me. idk why these clowns are letting JP reclaim that LT spot instead of seeing mailatas continued development. JP wont be here next year, lets actually see if we have something with mailata or not.