"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I don't know much about who's gonna be available this draft but I'm gonna go ahead and say that I wouldn't be mad about getting Creed Humphries.

I like Creed alot- I think former wrestlers have an added advantage in the offensive or defensive line- he is a first round pick and I dont see this organization ever drafting an center / guard in the first round- Driscoll is part of the teams future -whether at either Guard or Center- that is set in stone- the coaches love him

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'll never forget how a poster from here did his hw on each prospects , like you'd think he was part of the scouting team hahaha , Howie still managed to make some head scratching picks .

PS: All the players he did his hw on are shining in the league right now .

we didn't have a terrible draft. I count 4 future starters with Raegor, Driscoll, Bradley & Wallace

Would be great if Hightower and/or Taylor pan out

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
we didn't have a terrible draft. I count 4 future starters with Raegor, Driscoll, Bradley & Wallace

Would be great if Hightower and/or Taylor pan out

wasn't terrible but the hurts pick is still a head scratcher .. we're not a team that should be spending picks on projects . we needed plug and play players . CB , WR, S, OL

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
wasn't terrible but the hurts pick is still a head scratcher .. we're not a team that should be spending picks on projects . we needed plug and play players . CB , WR, S, OL
Jeremy Chinn & JK Dobbins were the other players they were considering with that pick. Chinn looks good so far and would've immediately help at S.

That said, it's already spilt milk. All we can do is take advantage of what Hurts brings, and to his credit Baltimore was absolutely killing Carson before the drive where Hurts got his snaps. Putting him on the field at the end of the half generated a big run and forced Baltimore to read & react instead of full blown attack, that got the offense into a rhythm, finally let Carson hit Fulgham, and would've ended the half with a TD if Miles catches that dime. The added wrinkle from his package can only help this offense, especially with how we're decimated right now.