"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I would be careful about assuming that Brooks has alot more football left in him. As great as he is, he is ALWAYS hurt and misses games, that was one of the best signings Howie the weasel has ever done, but I do think its time to consider the future at RG. I am not suggesting drafting a RG in the first round. I also think the Eagles see Seumalo or possibly Driscoll as a Center when Kelce retires. Driscoll was training on hiking the ball over the summer and said he is open to playing the position if need be- personally I think he would make a good center based on his traits and intelligence.

I agree with not going for WR in round 1- this team needs playmakers on defense badly- if they can get an impactful DE (Barnett is not the answer -sorry Sheik) or a corner in R1- I would be on board with that...then look at a play making free safety or YOUNG DT* in R2

Great job Howie! Kick the salary cap can down the road further. Hopefully we can trade some high picks for a player to get us to 6-9-1

y’all one of those fans that get off on the eagles being bad more than them being good :unimpressed:

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
y’all one of those fans that get off on the eagles being bad more than them being good :unimpressed:

False. I’m a fan who sees the salary cap hell Howie has put us in and the stupid deadline trades (Golden Tate anyone) he’s made and wants to end this cycle. Now is the time to move on from the vets as much as they are beloved in Eagles lore, clear the books and invest in scouting in hopes of making some good picks as well as playing the young players on the roster.
There are a lot of reasons we went from “the new normal of competing for Super Bowls every year” to one of the most bereft of young talent high priced rosters in the League and being trade deadline buyers and moving more salary to the future epitomizes ever last one of them.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
False. I’m a fan who sees the salary cap hell Howie has put us in and the stupid deadline trades (Golden Tate anyone) he’s made and wants to end this cycle. Now is the time to move on from the vets as much as they are beloved in Eagles lore, clear the books and invest in scouting in hopes of making some good picks as well as playing the young players on the roster.
There are a lot of reasons we went from “the new normal of competing for Super Bowls every year” to one of the most bereft of young talent high priced rosters in the League and being trade deadline buyers and moving more salary to the future epitomizes ever last one of them.
The worse contract issue is alshon and even that at the time was decent bc he did good in the Super Bowl. Y’all the same one talking about getting rid of old players but was butt hurt when we didn’t resign Malcolm Jenkins.

Golden Tate was a steal for a mid round draft pick trade, it’s more on the OC and HC for not knowing how to use him until the late in the season.

Now all of a sudden Howie don’t know how to manage cap but during the super bowl season, afterward and prior, he hustling and dealing and making active trades and putting things together. You new coming 2017 fans can move along.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
I'll never forget how a poster from here did his hw on each prospects , like you'd think he was part of the scouting team hahaha , Howie still managed to make some head scratching picks .

PS: All the players he did his hw on are shining in the league right now .

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:blessed::blessed:

Jamon is the worst NFL offensive lineman ive ever seen play in my life. Hopefully Gerry is next
:mjlit:

Earlier a Cat in here said he'd release him for fixing his gloves while Wentz was running for his life :dead:
Lemme find out Howie postin over chea :lolbron:

Lemme get a tryout breh. I'm Darren sproles reincarnated...

Cept slower, weaker, less football IQ, surprisingly shorter, and cant catch covid hanging round Republicans but lemme get a run :myman: