"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Hakeem Butler gives me the Dorial Green Beckham vibes...I hope I am wrong
The Eagles should call up Denver- throw them a 6th or a 7th round pick and get Royce Freeman- the perfect change of pace RB and he can catch out the backfield

I got this feeling he can be an unexpected factor just like Fulgham

With Freeman, U know Howie is not going to do that:comeon:.

Cause it makes too much sense:mjlol:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I got this feeling he can be an unexpected factor just like Fulgham

With Freeman, U know Howie is not going to do that:comeon:.

Cause it makes too much sense:mjlol:

Bruh...I hope your right..on one hand, just because we dont play him doesnt mean he is bad bc I dont think our coaches can evaluate a good WR if Michael Thomas walked in the gym BUT Arizona gave up on him dumb fast which makes me wonder :patrice:

on another note- why did it take almost 2 quarters to get FulGawd in the game? and the WR coach gotta find a way to stop Hightower from bodycatching the ball....snatch that bytch with ya hands man!

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Bruh...I hope your right..on one hand, just because we dont play him doesnt mean he is bad bc I dont think our coaches can evaluate a good WR if Michael Thomas walked in the gym BUT Arizona gave up on him dumb fast which makes me wonder :patrice:

on another note- why did it take almost 2 quarters to get FulGawd in the game? and the WR coach gotta find a way to stop Hightower from bodycatching the ball....snatch that bytch with ya hands man!

They probably came in thinking he was a fluke and couldnt win a matchup with Humphrey and Peters. Boy were they wrong.

Maybe even cost them early cause they were tryin to get Ertz involved but the Ravens looked like they were purposely trying to take him away early. So Fulgham probably had some one on one matchups early.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
the responsible thing to do is to tank
the question then is...who/how do we draft.
might even be worth it to audition Jalen Hurts and use him as a) trade bait or b) to trade wentz
seems like the latter is a bad idea from a cap standpoint? no idea

do we go for jamarr chase in round one? do we start investing in the OL? There was no reason for us to bring peters back this year. enough is enough...address OL in the draft
- Tanking is easy for us to say, but as we've seen the last three weeks -- the team has too much love and respect for Doug & Carson to quit. They're gonna keep fighting for those two no matter what

- I don't think they'll go WR in the 1st again, having just used one on Reagor and with the emergence of Fulgham - they probably feel good about a skills group led by Reagor, Goedert, Sanders, Fulgham and Ward moving forward, with projects like Hightower & Quez beside them

- They probably believe (and I agree) that there's a lot more football in Lane Johnson & Brandon Brooks, so RG & RT is set. Seumalo's proven himself to be a good LG so I don't think they're looking to replace him, and if Mailata cements himself then you've got your LT and he's only 23. Center's the only hole with Kelce being one foot into retirement but using a 1st on the interior is rare unless it's a Quenton Nelson type (top 5 lock) or you're in the late 20s.

- Way too early prediction is they go either DL or DB. They're never gonna pass on a chance to pump resources into their DL and I could see Howie looking to get a young versatile DB to officially replace Jenkins. They're gonna address LB but it's not gonna be with a 1st.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Per Caplan's breakdown of the tv tape, he said they went with a lot of 12 early to get Rodgers on the field so his blocking could help the OL against that Baltimore rush. It didn't work because Calais kept destroying Jamon Brown :mjlol:

Once they pulled out the Hurts package late in the half it got Baltimore's foot off the gas, got the offense into some rhythm, and Carson finally had time to get it to Fulgham.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Per Caplan's breakdown of the tv tape, he said they went with a lot of 12 early to get Rodgers on the field so his blocking could help the OL against that Baltimore rush. It didn't work because Calais kept destroying Jamon Brown :mjlol:

Once they pulled out the Hurts package late in the half it got Baltimore's foot off the gas, got the offense into some rhythm, and Carson finally had time to get it to Fulgham.

how would Rodgers affect Travis....you need an X WR- who was playing the X when RR was on the field?
The idea we have Rodgers as a blocking TE is a fukkIN joke- he runs like he has cement in his cleats and...he is barely serviceable as a blocker

Jamon was soo bad- you can see it (in real time) on TV..normally I dont pay alot of attention to the guard but im watchin and like...yo the RG is getting his ass beat out there

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Watching this Cards game, it's obvious that Dallas weakness is
how would Rodgers affect Travis....you need an X WR- who was playing the X when RR was on the field?
The idea we have Rodgers as a blocking TE is a fukkIN joke- he runs like he has cement in his cleats and...he is barely serviceable as a blocker

Jamon was soo bad- you can see it (in real time) on TV..normally I dont pay alot of attention to the guard but im watchin and like...yo the RG is getting his ass beat out there

Jamon Brown is horrible

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
-
- They probably believe (and I agree) that there's a lot more football in Lane Johnson & Brandon Brooks, so RG & RT is set. Seumalo's proven himself to be a good LG so I don't think they're looking to replace him, and if Mailata cements himself then you've got your LT and he's only 23. Center's the only hole with Kelce being one foot into retirement but using a 1st on the interior is rare unless it's a Quenton Nelson type (top 5 lock) or you're in the late 20s.

- Way too early prediction is they go either DL or DB. They're never gonna pass on a chance to pump resources into their DL and I could see Howie looking to get a young versatile DB to officially replace Jenkins. They're gonna address LB but it's not gonna be with a 1st.

I would be careful about assuming that Brooks has alot more football left in him. As great as he is, he is ALWAYS hurt and misses games, that was one of the best signings Howie the weasel has ever done, but I do think its time to consider the future at RG. I am not suggesting drafting a RG in the first round. I also think the Eagles see Seumalo or possibly Driscoll as a Center when Kelce retires. Driscoll was training on hiking the ball over the summer and said he is open to playing the position if need be- personally I think he would make a good center based on his traits and intelligence.

I agree with not going for WR in round 1- this team needs playmakers on defense badly- if they can get an impactful DE (Barnett is not the answer -sorry Sheik) or a corner in R1- I would be on board with that...then look at a play making free safety or YOUNG DT* in R2