"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
So who cares
Yea changed it to a better offense
Did the bears simplify the playbook yesterday too

At the is point nobody cares

Wentz can't read defenses

Yesterday they had to run trips every play down the stretch so he still could make the reads and dictate the coverage . even the pass to ertz was the wrong read it was just 1 out a 10 good throws.

You can sell that bullshyt all you want wentz ain't no Payton Manning running some complex system .

he went from being a top 5 QB to not being able to read defenses eh

the problem is playcalling & coaching...the sooner y'all realize that the better

If Wentz didn't take matters into his own hands yest, we would've lost by 17

no rhythm to the playcalling, rarely get favorable matchups, we don't run enough, don't stretch the field enough...I can go on & on

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he went from being a top 5 QB to not being able to read defenses eh

the problem is playcalling & coaching...the sooner y'all realize that the better

If Wentz didn't take matters into his own hands yest, we would've lost by 17

no rhythm to the playcalling, rarely get favorable matchups, we don't run enough, don't stretch the field enough...I can go on & on
Top 5 ? maybe during the super bowl season you could have said that , that Shyt was years ago this dude has done nothing since then. Why does he get so many excuses .

You wanna know why Kansas city running all these different exotic plays on offense

Their QB progressed their offense expanded . Wentz never even got control of the same offense he been in for 4 years. You know the same offense y'all claim he runs so complex.

We punted the ball instead of trying to make a play that's it. That says enough.

This next stretch of games is gonna be brutal. At least We only .5 a game back in the division

we have 3 good teams coming up , we gonna find out about this team can we turn it around.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Top 5 ? maybe during the super bowl season you could have said that , that Shyt was years ago this dude has done nothing since then. Why does he get so many excuses .

You wanna know why Kansas city running all these different exotic plays on offense

Their QB progressed their offense expanded . Wentz never even got control of the same offense he been in for 4 years. You know the same offense y'all claim he runs so complex.

We punted the ball instead of trying to make a play that's it. That says enough.

This next stretch of games is gonna be brutal. At least We only .5 a game back in the division

we have 3 good teams coming up , we gonna find out about this team can we turn it around.

I think that's a casual take

I've seen Wentz live plenty of times and he had command of the offense...it's why Doug plays a standard offense with him, and had to switch things up for Foles...bc Wentz has more arm talent and can run the offense the way Doug envisions it, which is basically just dropping back & slinging it.

The problem is that the playcalling isn't good. I was actually horrified watching the KC offense last night bc guys were running wide open all night, a lot of it was due to play design, and keeping the defense off guard.

Crazy thing is, Wentz doesn't even get credit for his 4k yds, 27-7 last season playing with a bunch of nobodies. If we had an avg secondary last season, we would've been 11-5 and went to the NFC Chip.

Our offense reached the APEX in 2017, and we won't reach that point again until Doug learns how to call plays to keep the defense off guard, maximize favorable matchups, and be more balanced.

I'm gonna mention this again, if Wentz doesn't scramble on Sun, we lose by 17.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

@NYSTATEOFMIND

Whats the deal with this kid, he has better measureables than DGB.

why oh why do they have him as a tight end at 225 pounds and why was he on a practice squad this long cause his college highlights against trash corners are :whew:. Looks like a doofy Randy Moss.

It gotta be he struggles with press coverage or is a terrible route runner right or maybe has the dropsies on routine throws?:ld:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
@NYSTATEOFMIND

Whats the deal with this kid, he has better measureables than DGB.

why oh why do they have him as a tight end at 225 pounds and why was he on a practice squad this long cause his college highlights against trash corners are :whew:. Looks like a doofy Randy Moss.

It gotta be he struggles with press coverage or is a terrible route runner right or maybe has the dropsies on routine throws?:ld:

Was he drafted before JJ? I know he is a WR- i think he had hard time getting seperation downfield but he is your typical big body- long armed box out WR-should be a red zone monster. Moving him to TE could be interesting though cuz he did line up in the slot in college- if he can master those intermediate routes MAYBE the Eagles have something here- I am sure his blocking is horrible but maybe im wrong-worth a shot

I think a few pages ago- I saw he was released by Arizona and I said I hope the Eagles pick him up- I didnt know Charlotte got him first