"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
cant wait for the continued optimistic excuses when we get dogwalked to 49ers B team on SNF

but dont forget about that 4 week stretch where we beat a bunch of 3 and 4 win teams and the cowboys who cant win a big game to save their lives to make the playoffs! :mjlol:

we had questions about this offense and wentz well before that 4 week stretch... groh is gone and we still have those questions after.

ill rather be a fairweather fan than a dikkriding clown to not question the clear decline in carson since his breakout season (when frank and defilippo were here and pressing wentz on things such as his mechanics).

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
We’ve had the most injuries in the league and made the playoffs 3 times in a row (2 times since he left). What other coach could come in our predicament and still have a winning culture? What have the Colts done? What genius plays and creativity is going on over there that’s inspiring the league? Y’all nikkas got short term memory and revisionist history. That nikka didn’t even call plays here. Ol’ fair weather fans.
To be fair, in 2018 colts were 1-5 and still made the playoffs (10-6) with Andrew luck retiring a week before week 1
Reich was an OC who did wonders with a young QB and an almost retired veteran QB. Then added more to his plate as a HC, but that move hasn't bore fruit yet.

That is no indictment on Doug nor is it overrating Reich.

It also shows that we still made the right decision regarding Wentz and Foles. If the argument is that Foles thrives in Philly, well, Reich (maybe DeFilippo too) was that reason and they left the same year.

Glad Foles said that so we can dead all talk about that now. :whew:
If I remember the timeline correctly, Josh McDaniels backing out of the Colts HC job the day before his press conference forced the colts to nab Reich which caused the ripple effect cause it was so late in the process that we had to hire within the org (groh) by then too, deflippo dipped wanted to become a OC and with Reich still with us, there was no way he was gonna be OC with us so he took the Vikings OC job

So basically fukk Josh McDaniels hoe ass

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Mailata's been announced as the starter.

Time to see what these 3 years of development have produced :wow:

fukk it- get him out there- what the point of all this development if he never plays- its not like JP was playing well
I dont think he has played badly the few snaps he has gotten. The issue I see is- can he pick up stunts? a good DC (and the niners DC is among the best) may try and exploit his inexperience
he also mediocre as a run blocker bc he runs too tall

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
When it rains it pours....
Greg Ward and Hightower are our starting WRs, with Jackson, Raegor and JJ out
:sadcam:

I don’t see a W anywhere soon on our schedule :wow:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper