"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Because Wentz wait on the damn routes bro he expect nikkas to be open

the only players who create separation are Ertz, Goedert, and Sanders.

Any offense needs to create separation against man.

Wentz stands in the pocket waiting for his receivers to get open but they rarely do against press

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
the only players who create separation are Ertz, Goedert, and Sanders.

Any offense needs to create separation against man.

Wentz stands in the pocket waiting for his receivers to get open but they rarely do against press

bro they do be open he doesn’t make the pass. For example the interception against Rams with Arceiga. Arciega was open but Wentz waited to long and stared him down. I seen the clips and analyst was talking about it, I think this separates him against Foles. Look at Foles passes to Alshon compared to Wentz.

Foles lead the receivers and make them get the ball,

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bro they do be open he doesn’t make the pass. For example the interception against Rams with Arceiga. Arciega was open but Wentz waited to long and stared him down. I seen the clips and analyst was talking about it, I think this separates him against Foles. Look at Foles passes to Alshon compared to Wentz.

Foles lead the receivers and make them get the ball,
Exactly

Did you see Foles today. He balled the fukk out.

I hate to say it but I told you so
Why the fukk wasn't he in a eagles uniform. Lighting up the Bengals

Stop talking about wentz compared to Foles.in this offense it doesn't even come close to when foles is in it.we have seen enough. Real talk Wentz sucked down the stretch last year too against bums ass teams.

Wentz doesn't have the anticipation , the touch passes, the command of this offense like you need to have at QB.and I'm not even expecting him to light it up every play every drive damn.

You see what mahomes and foles do in this same offense you get the ball out to the playmakers they make the plays after the catch.then they get on a roll its over.

Wentz gunning the ball to ertz in traffic is over ,that Shyt is played out.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
tenor.gif

I told yall the second his name got called on draft day that I'm part of the squad. I told yall to at me when Jalen get in the game.

tenor.gif

I let it slide last week cause he was decoyin and I was watching anyway.
But this week I wasn't watchin Wince play p*ssy back there in the pocket. Jalen finally gets in at QB get a 1st down on a beautiful scramble like he will do so many times in his career. A moment I've been waiting 4 years for

tenor.gif

Yet not one of you muthafukkas bothered to say a damn thing to me. Yall got me on ignore huh?
tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Nonstop neggin on all yall game tying asses.
And when Im off 24s another neg
tenor.gif

Learn, make a note, and remember this shyt for next muthafukkin week cause he getting more snaps believe that!
:dead:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Exactly

Stop talking about wentz compared to Foles.in this offense it doesn't even come close to when foles is in it.we have seen enough. Real talk Wentz sucked down the stretch last year too against bums ass teams.

Wentz doesn't have the anticipation , the touch passes, the command of this offense like you need to have at QB.and I'm not even expecting him to light it up every play every drive damn.

You see what mahomes and foles do in this same offense you get the ball out to the playmakers they make the plays after the catch.then they get on a roll its over.

Foles couldn't beat out Trubisky for a starting gig

:snoop:

Mahomes has the fastest receivers in the league and gets better playcalling

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Eagles fans won't be happy until we are rolling out Bobby Hoying, Kevin Kolb, Bubby Brister or 2015 Nick Foles at QB

:snoop:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Exactly

Doug has to change the offense to fit Foles

I'm convinced nikkas don't understand the details of the game

Goodnews

All Star
Daps

I think Doug is second guessing himself during in-game decisions now. Seasons prior to this he would of went for it or kicked a FG.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Serious question.
Wentz and his contract for Gardner Minshew and say a 2nd and a 3rd.
You move forward with Minshew and Hurts on cheap deals and see what develops.
You pull the trigger?

as others have said the guaranteed money cap hit would be crazy
but i wonder if there is a scenario where it still makes sense, i think the majority of the hit would be in the year after the trade
maybe if the rumors about trading cox and ertz are true you save money there and dump djax and alshon too
team would be complete trash and near the cap with the penalty but would have picks from trades and even more picks from what's sure to be a <4 win season
:lupe:

Eagles got y’all going crazy :mjlol:

dumb and he reaching
but i can appreciate that the media is using tropes normally reserved for black QBs on wentz now
in the philly post game show seth joyner and barttet brooks flat out questioned Wentz intelligence and whether or not he can make reads
crazy how dude basically went from being considered for sure better than goff and dak to now ppl saying he's dumb and can't make throws. i think he's currently rated as one of the worst QB in the league :to:

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doug has to change the offense to fit Foles

I'm convinced nikkas don't understand the details of the game
So who cares
Yea changed it to a better offense
Did the bears simplify the playbook yesterday too

At the is point nobody cares

Wentz can't read defenses

Yesterday they had to run trips every play down the stretch so he still could make the reads and dictate the coverage . even the pass to ertz was the wrong read it was just 1 out a 10 good throws.

You can sell that bullshyt all you want wentz ain't no Payton Manning running some complex system .