"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Not panicking yet as I expected to lose to the Rams. Next week is basically a must win tho, especially given the opponent. Losing to the WFT and Bengals in a 3 game span is unacceptable and would completely sink my expectations of the team

Also what does the NFL have in place to prevent players from catching covid during the season?
He's not a big part of the plans but I saw Hightower in a vlog with Omi in a Hellcat and dude didn't have on a mask (and was doing wheelies on a dirtbike :snoop:)
If the policy is that lax where players can just go party and chill with who ever they want I think a team could be affected during the season

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Not panicking yet as I expected to lose to the Rams. Next week is basically a must win tho, especially given the opponent. Losing to the WFT and Bengals in a 3 game span is unacceptable and would completely sink my expectations of the team

Also what does the NFL have in place to prevent players from catching covid during the season?
He's not a big part of the plans but I saw Hightower in a vlog with Omi in a Hellcat and dude didn't have on a mask (and was doing wheelies on a dirtbike :snoop:)
If the policy is that lax where players can just go party and chill with who ever they want I think a team could be affected during the season

I fully expect a shutdown to happen around week 8.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s sad tho I fukk with Wentz heavy but whenever the drive is going good , in your mind you’re like don’t fukk this up and what do you know . Once you’re in your opponent territory he force a throw in the middle of two DB’s
every time you think about bigging him up thats what happens. its really sad.
i'm now bearish on him. but given his contract we essentially gotta ride him out for a couple years. He's a starting QB, but not a perennial pro bowler or anything like that

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
every time you think about bigging him up thats what happens. its really sad.
i'm now bearish on him. but given his contract we essentially gotta ride him out for a couple years. He's a starting QB, but not a perennial pro bowler or anything like that

soon as he was on that drive connecting with Djack my thought process was like “ ok Wentz don’t fukk this up “ “ if you feel pressure throw it away “ the very next throw this dude forced that shyt between two defenders for bum ass JJ arceshyt.
My thing is Wentz said that he’s been working on his accuracy for years now & I honestly don’t see it

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
soon as he was on that drive connecting with Djack my thought process was like “ ok Wentz don’t fukk this up “ “ if you feel pressure throw it away “ the very next throw this dude forced that shyt between two defenders for bum ass JJ arceshyt.
My thing is Wentz said that he’s been working on his accuracy for years now & I honestly don’t see it
i dont know what it is
he needs to recognize who he is playing with and throwing to. there is no reason to force a throw like that to JJAW. Jones or Hopkins...sure...get some air under the bowl and toss it in. But nah...homie zipped a ball into double coverage on a drive where he was in total control and had the opportunity to take the lead (if i recall correctly)

dude just lost it. It aint even about his ACL or nun...that was years ago and it isnt like we have a problem with his mobility. He is just poor at his decision making. And it isnt like the Philly fans have even been that hard on him for him to feel pressured. So I dont know what it is. He's missing reads and everything