"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
I can admit when I’m wrong. :yeshrug:

Howie probably made the smartest decision of his entire 2020 draft taking Hurts. Either we start him and he turns us around, or he sucks and we can enter the #TankforTrevor competition. I have no idea what we’re going to do with a QB on a mega deal, but Wentz isn’t it.

Rest of the team, particularly the defense, shyt the bed too.

Last edited:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eagles are winning the East and Carson is staying.

Y'all nikkas are overreacting. :heh:

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Wentz was out there like...

119787795_3346093678803954_4779943485548583814_o.jpg

Can't blame the OLINE today

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
im through with andy dalton, yall can have him

seems like a good guy, not too good at football though

yeah i think im about officially done with the wentz wagon. the 4 week stretch gave me life... until this 2 week stretch made me realize how terrible the teams we beat were anyway. i didnt even watch the game fully because i was out and about, but every time i pulled up a stream for an eagles drive, it was nothing but :hhh:. that first int was inexcusable. the same shyt we were complaining about most of the last 2 seasons reared its head into this season, dude just isnt progressing at all as a QB.

Daps
I was critical of wentz a year ago and nikkas dam near laughed me out thread . He decision making makes you scratch your head at times and it usually comes when you don't want it the most . I don't know what's wrong with dude

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
we got the bengals next week...now before this season started i always had that game as a trap game because we are horrible all time against them...we havent beaten them in almost 20 years...i dont think thats going to change next week

they have a horrible defense, dating back to last season. now watch burrow outplay wentz and embarrass us next week

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was critical of wentz a year ago and nikkas dam near laughed me out thread . He decision making makes you scratch your head at times and it usually comes when you don't want it the most . I don't know what's wrong with dude
Same here folks cop so many pleas for Wentz. I'm sorry you got that kinda contract you gotta be better than this.

Last week they said it was other players faults for the missed plays and ints . I don't know but this aint lookin good.

This team got go many players who ain't developing into shyt.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This team has run its core has run its course..

Just head scratching moves and non moves by Howie in the offseason.

Letting Malcolm Jenkins go was a mistake.

Carson is not that guy. Its becoming more and more clear. He has not grown in this position. I dont know what 2017 was.

Pederson's act is getting played out. I dont see innovations from his offense.

Schwartz is god awful.

Time to demolish this shyt.

Last edited: