"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Robey Coleman has been useless and is keeping Maddox on the outside where he's not as good as the slot. Still think that was a pointless signing with Maddox and LeBlanc here already

Gerry was a safety in college, and has been brought along real slowly and wasn't rushed into anything he shouldn't be able to handle

Schwartz has made some awful personnel decisions

I'll be happy to be wrong about this later but this off-season looks like we made the wrong move at every turn defensively

Watch Sidney and Rasual figure it out somewhere else (reach I know but I'm bitter right now n like to complain)

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang

I haven't even been a big Gerry critic but goddamn McVay picked on him over and over :hhh:

:mindblown: just read right now that Duke Riley played 71% of snaps on defense compared to 42% for TJ

Honestly, I've been on the fence but Schwartz gotta go no matter how the season go. Its time for a new voice in that position, feels like everyone knows his scheme and he doesn't adjust and we don't have a Jenk to tell him change shyt

He should of been fired after the whole Zach Brown/LJ Fort/Chris Long fiasco from last year. Dude has too much say over the defense.

And the way he speaks about Gerry, I wouldnt be surprised in 10 years it comes out they had some gay relationship. I've never see a man speak so highly of a player that fukking sucks on a weekly basis :camby:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I dont get this front office and Doug

John Ritchie broke down a running play where Zach Ertz is supposed to be the lead iso (basically fullback) but shocking (not shocking) Zach did another olay and didnt block his guy- luckily Miles still got yardage BUT

why ask the TE who is not good at blocking or really willing to block with physicality to be a FB?

Doug doesnt see what everyone else sees?
Instead of signing bum ass richard rodgers every year- try signing a TE who has good hands, can at least run seam routes who can demolish as a blocker in the run game- these guys fukking exist!!

Goodnews

All Star
Daps

John Ritchie broke down a running play where Zach Ertz is supposed to be the lead iso (basically fullback) but shocking (not shocking) Zach did another olay and didnt block his guy- luckily Miles still got yardage BUT

why ask the TE who is not good at blocking or really willing to block with physicality to be a FB?

Instead of signing bum ass richard rodgers every year- try signing a TE who has good hands, can at least run seam routes who can demolish as a blocker in the run game- these guys fukking exist!!

fukked up thing is we already have that kinda guy. We can lineup Goedert in the slot or TE spot and put him into motion to use as a lead blocker. Added bonus is then the pre-play would have motion and instead of a run play Goedert could just finish his motion and run a route.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang

Very good point. Hell I would just go for a real full back without the good hands who is just a good lead blocker:manny:

When is the last time this team had a real fullback on the roster... I think u have to go all the way back to Andy Reid's final year in 2012 cause Chip Kelly with his dumb ass ultra hurryup offense and had no need for slower guys.

Its baffling how Doug who comes from Andy Reid's tree still does not carry a full back. Reid to this day still has a fb on his roster.

I remember that game last year when the eagles ran crazy on a pretty good Bills defense. There was this one play when they had Jordan Howard with Miles in the split back that stuk out to me. Howard had this great block as a lead blocker and Sanders took off on a fifty plus yard TD run. I know Howard got hurt after but that game should have been a signal moving forward especially on offense on what this offense is best suited at.

Wentz and this offense is much more efficient with a run game. I have settled that Wentz will never be 100 percent accurate and from time to time he will make dumbazz risky throws for no reason or just fukk up routine throws. They have too much faith in Wentz like he is a all time great already and puts the ball in his hand when they dont have too.

Last years superbowl teams have fullbacks who were active in the gameplans week to week.

Howie and Doug's inability to realize this is just mindblowing and frustrating.

Another signal, Wentz had statistically his best regular season when he had Blount, Ajayi and Clement as effective running backs. They refuse to try to recreate that dynamic.

adding a full back and a bruising runner just enhances the running game and opens up passing game for Wentz.

Post Superbowl 52 Doug Pederson is like a terrible hybrid of Worst Trait Andy Reid and Worst Trait Chip Kelly:mjlol:.

Oh yea and Fukk Howie too.

Last edited:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
fukked up thing is we already have that kinda guy. We can lineup Goedert in the slot or TE spot and put him into motion to use as a lead blocker. Added bonus is then the pre-play would have motion and instead of a run play Goedert could just finish his motion and run a route.

He has done it but I can see them not wanting to over expose his body to those rigors or give the play away by always using Dallas but dont fukking use Ertz..jesus

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Very good point. Hell I would just go for a real full back without the good hands who is just a good lead blocker:manny:

When is the last time this team had a real fullback on the roster... I think u have to go all the way back to Andy Reid's final year in 2012 cause Chip Kelly with his dumb ass ultra hurryup offense and had no need for slower guys.

Its baffling how Doug who comes from Andy Reid's tree still does not carry a full back. Reid to this day still has a fb on his roster.

I remember that game last year when the eagles ran crazy on a pretty good Bills defense. There was this one play when they had Jordan Howard with Miles in the split back that stuk out to me. Howard had this great block as a lead blocker and Sanders took off on a fifty plus yard TD run. I know Howard got hurt after but that game should have been a signal moving forward especially on offense on what this offense is best suited at.

Wentz and this offense is much more efficient with a run game. I have settled that Wentz will never be 100 percent accurate and from time to time he will make dumbazz risky throws for no reason or just fukk up routine throws. They have too much faith in Wentz like he is a all time great already and puts the ball in his hand when they dont have too.

Last years superbowl teams have fullbacks who were active in the gameplans week to week.

Howie and Doug's inability to realize this is just mindblowing and frustrating.

Another signal, Wentz had statistically his best regular season when he had Blount, Ajayi and Clement as effective running backs. They refuse to try to recreate that dynamic.

adding a full back and a bruising runner just enhances the running game and opens up passing game for Wentz.

Post Superbowl 52 Doug Pederson is like a terrible hybrid of Worst Trait Andy Reid and Worst Trait Chip Kelly:mjlol:.

Oh yea and Fukk Howie too.

Ive gotten into arguments about the FB- im with you- multi talented FB can be used as 3rd string TE and ST guys..noone is asking the FB to get 40 snaps on offense but for plays like this or to use some trickeration in your offense- they can come in handy- shyt..Kyle Shanahan uses a FB ALOT in his offense and like you said Reid still uses it but everyone tells me they have no use altho people like Doug Pederson still run plays suited for FB....ill let them nikkas cook tho

I came to the conclusion on Wentz as a pocker passer last season- the issue is- he doesnt have repeatable robotic throwing mechanics that result in consistently accurate passes...his stance is wide then sometimes its not...some have said his foot placement is all over the place..he is basically out there playing backyard football- which will result in amazing highlights and you will also get some retarded ass plays with it

and I agree

fukk Howie Roseman

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Robey Coleman has been useless and is keeping Maddox on the outside where he's not as good as the slot. Still think that was a pointless signing with Maddox and LeBlanc here already

Gerry was a safety in college, and has been brought along real slowly and wasn't rushed into anything he shouldn't be able to handle

Schwartz has made some awful personnel decisions

I'll be happy to be wrong about this later but this off-season looks like we made the wrong move at every turn defensively

Watch Sidney and Rasual figure it out somewhere else (reach I know but I'm bitter right now n like to complain)
i never had an issue with Rasul

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
i never had an issue with Rasul

Rasul is slow and got beat deep, A LOT

He should've have been tasked with only covering bigger, slower possession receivers

Slay actually looks like he was worth the draft capital we gave up to get him

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The OL just cant get right and hasnt for years.
shyt.

were gonna waste dallas goedert, zach ertz and miles sanders due to our pass games incompetence

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to say it but I told you so.

Wentz ain't it, at some point the excuses run out.

everybody talkin bout last year. we played bums down the stretch and barley beat them.

He has plenty of weapons around him . I just watched the raiders carve the saints up with less.dak just put up 450 4 tds, and this dude is struggling again.

Most likely we will try to lean on the running game now/ hide wentz. Maybe something clicks.

And for god sake we need a legit LB nobody can bring a hit in the core. Mixon might show out this week.it pisses me off seeing jaylon Smith goin sideline to sideline laying wood. We have nate gerry out here arm tackling man c'mon.

On to the Bengals.