"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The OL just cant get right and hasnt for years.
shyt.

were gonna waste dallas goedert, zach ertz and miles sanders due to our pass games incompetence
OL is the one spot we genuinely can't complain about, even with injuries. Big V, Seumalo, now Pryor, Driscoll & Herbig. OL wasn't an issue at all on Sunday despite facing Donald, Stoutland churns them out over and over.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Robey Coleman has been useless and is keeping Maddox on the outside where he's not as good as the slot. Still think that was a pointless signing with Maddox and LeBlanc here already

Gerry was a safety in college, and has been brought along real slowly and wasn't rushed into anything he shouldn't be able to handle

Schwartz has made some awful personnel decisions

I'll be happy to be wrong about this later but this off-season looks like we made the wrong move at every turn defensively

Watch Sidney and Rasual figure it out somewhere else (reach I know but I'm bitter right now n like to complain)

another stupid Howie signing...I didnt get it either...he signs "slotgod" get the fukk outta here wit that name but we already have Maddox and Leblanc in the slot why the hell we need a THIRD fukkin slot corner- personally I think Maddox should be Rodney mcleod understudy at FS but im sure they will realize that one day if he is still on the team.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Roseman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
We need to play Bradley (LB) & Wallace (S) on def

Wentz is not helped by the playcalling. He made one egregious error on Sun, but that can be corrected.

we need to protect the ball first & foremost and use the speed we now have to our advantage...we barely stretched the field on Sun

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Year after year we get a crazy amount of injuries. SMH it must be an unwritten rule to get a second opinion on everything if you're an eagles player

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Damn I was wrong, this dude looks like he gonna be nice . I wanted lamb this dude def seems like can pan out.

I hate to see him wasted on a bust season .remember everyone wanted alshon gone. He is still by far the best WR we have after seeing the first 2 weeks. Can Carson get him the ball is another story.

Jackson was supposed to be the savior after last year he had 1 game he ain't nothin.
JJ is a bust so far.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a chiefs fan i’ll forever root for y’all cause of Andy.

Injuries have always occurred with y’all but somehow the team always endured.

This bengals game will be the win y’all need to get things right. i still think y’all will win the division and make the playoffs

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Time to get ready for the drought I guess. We need to consult with other NFC East fans to know how to endure what's looking like to be a bleak future:francis:

:wow: facts, we need to hit up washington and giants fans to learn how to prepare to be hot trash for a min. i much rather that than being on the cowboys level thinking every next season will finally be the one... only to fail to win multiple playoff games :hhh:

embrace the tank brehs :blessed: