"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Only 14 run plays were called for Miles Sanders.

There were also very few designed zone read running plays for Hurts. They weren't out there running the RG3 playbook.

Let's get one thing clear, a majority of Jalen's 106 yards on the ground were obtained on broken pass play/scrambles.

The playcalling was still heavily pass oriented. So, when Doug says he didn't change his playcalling for Hurts, he's correct. Despite what the masses feel about that game emotionally. Jalen masterfully made sugar out of shyt, and therefore Doug should've gave him more credit but I can see why he didn't in that regard.

The way he calls plays and runs the offense is still a huge problem to me

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Only 14 run plays were called for Miles Sanders.

There were also very few designed zone read running plays for Hurts. They weren't out there running the RG3 playbook.

Let's get one thing clear, a majority of Jalen's 106 yards on the ground were obtained on broken pass play/scrambles.

The playcalling was still heavily pass oriented. So, when Doug says he didn't change his playcalling for Hurts, he's correct. Despite what the masses feel about that game emotionally. Jalen masterfully made sugar out of shyt, and therefore Doug should've gave him more credit but I can see why he didn't in that regard.

The way he calls plays and runs the offense is still a huge problem to me

Shhhh you are hurting Wentz cult followers feelings

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Shhhh you are hurting Wentz cult followers feelings

Running more on first down was the key...so it was more when the runs were called

There were more 2nd & manageable's than 2nd & longs

We need to be honest, most of the completions on Sunday were short quick throws & Hurts still finished with a completion % under 57

His legs made the difference, but like we see 99% of the time, good DC's adjust to scrambling QBs

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Running more on first down was the key...so it was more when the runs were called

There were more 2nd & manageable's than 2nd & longs

We need to be honest, most of the completions on Sunday were short quick throws & Hurts still finished with a completion % under 57

His legs made the difference, but like we see 99% of the time, good DC's adjust to scrambling QBs

Yall keep talking completion percentages when majority of his incompleted passes were throwaway. I guess he should of threw interceptions like Wentz. The downs were manageable due to his threat as a runner and with them running efficiently with quick decisive accurate passes when completed.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yall keep talking completion percentages when majority of his incompleted passes were throwaway. I guess he should of threw interceptions like Wentz. The downs were manageable due to his threat as a runner and with them running efficiently with quick decisive accurate passes when completed.

An incompletion is an incompletion...short passing game usually equates to higher completion %

You keep bringing it back to Wentz when he has thrown 50 INTs in 68 career games...he had a bad season this yr....previous 40 games, 81 TDs to 21 INTs...the #s don't lie

We won the game with run game, designed runs and broken pass plays that turned into scrambles

Do you think we win that game if we simply drop back all game and throw? You know the answer.

And you still didn't answer my question. What will be your stance if Hurts misses the playoffs next season?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
An incompletion is an incompletion...short passing game usually equates to higher completion %

You keep bringing it back to Wentz when he has thrown 50 INTs in 68 career games...he had a bad season this yr....previous 40 games, 81 TDs to 21 INTs...the #s don't lie

We won the game with run game, designed runs and broken pass plays that turned into scrambles

Do you think we win that game if we simply drop back all game and throw? You know the answer.

And you still didn't answer my question. What will be your stance if Hurts misses the playoffs next season?

Dude just didn't give a fukk this season he actually went out there and was throwing the ball like

Daps

:mjlol: Folks in here acting like all incompletions are the same. Box score dont tell you the whole story. Context is everything.

There are at least 6 different ways a pass can be incomplete and it has nothing to do with QB accuracy.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I'm talking about Hurts

What will your stance be on Hurts if he misses the playoffs next season?

Bro you sounding crazy being on Wentz jock like this. We don't even know if they will start Hurts next year what the hell you talking about.