"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Daps
Bro everything with Wentz is always in the past. Wentz is not the same player bro

This is more true than not, but I still can't wrap my mind around Wentz carrying players that wouldn't make the starting roster on most teams in the Arena League (before it folded) to the playoffs less than a year ago........to the abomination he's been this year. This isn't somebody in their mid-30s falling off a cliff suddenly. He's still relatively young, especially for a QB.

Having said that, this is hardly me caping for Wentz. I wanna see Hurts succeed and given Carson's almost inevitable inconsistency at the position, I'm ready to move on. The sacks and turnovers alone should have had his ass on the pine weeks ago.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Eagles to start Hurts again; torn ACL for McLeod
Good test for Hurts this week..I can see Vance Joseph throwing some crazy blitzes at him

He won't beat it with his arm, only with his legs

I'm more impressed with QBs that beat blitzes with their arm and only scramble when necessary

We saw the area he struggled mightily on Sun was against the blitz. Vance Joseph was masterful at disguising blitzes against Sea earlier this season.

Always interested to see how young QBs fare against NFL 3-4 defenses

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is more true than not, but I still can't wrap my mind around Wentz carrying players that wouldn't make the starting roster on most teams in the Arena League (before it folded) to the playoffs less than a year ago........to the abomination he's been this year. This isn't somebody in their mid-30s falling off a cliff suddenly. He's still relatively young, especially for a QB.

Having said that, this is hardly me caping for Wentz. I wanna see Hurts succeed and given Carson's almost inevitable inconsistency at the position, I'm ready to move on. The sacks and turnovers alone should have had his ass on the pine weeks ago.
its quite possible that covid fukked up his preseason . perhaps he was extremely rusty and the coaches wouldve needed a solid preseason to get him back together.
i honestly dont get it either...but we have given him enough weeks to get right and its only been worse.

as i said earlier, many of us in here knew Hurts should be starting weeks ago. Realistically speaking...probably after the Browns loss. If not for them sticking with Wentz...we probably beat Seattle and are in pole position with control of our destiny against the Redskins to end the year. I wish we could tank but fukk it, lets see what hurts can do. There is no doubt in my mind we cover the spread next week and maybe even upset. Arizona will prolly be 5-6 pt favourites.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

I mean we can stop with this nonsense. Scott has proven to be a talented RB. Ward has proven to be a talented Reciever. He is not a 1 or 2 but he solid. Richard Rogers seem like he will be our 2 next year after Ertz is traded. Yall like mentioning that nonsense but won't talk about how bad those teams they beat were.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I mean we can stop with this nonsense. Scott has proven to be a talented RB. Ward has proven to be a talented Reciever. He is not a 1 or 2 but he solid. Richard Rogers seem like he will be our 2 next year after Ertz is traded. Yall like mentioning that nonsense but won't talk about how bad those teams they beat were.

Boston Scott is best suited as an RB3 and not an RB1 or RB2

:snoop:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

And nobody thought Dallas was a bad team last season until we beat them

Daps

I'm exaggerating but the point is he carried young players with very limited experience, snaps, and far from exceptional talent to the playoffs. That stat about Carson being the first player in NFL history with 4,000 passing yards and no receiver over 500 yards can't be overstated.

I like Boston Scott and Greg Ward alot too, but it's safe to say neither one of them dudes are ever gonna sniff a Pro Bowl in their careers.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green

both can be true. Carson beat up on shytty teams but he can only play who he is in front of- I cant hold that he won games against him but Scott and Ward...they aight but Scott is RB3- who cant pick up blitzes and for the decent play of Rodgers- he is a bad blocker and misses his assignments- I prefer my TE2 to be more of a blocking threat with some receiver ability.

I cant believe yall still beefin over Wentz

:mjgrin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
both can be true. Carson beat up on shytty teams but he can only play who he is in front of- I cant hold that he won games against him but Scott and Ward...they aight but Scott is RB3- who cant pick up blitzes and for the decent play of Rodgers- he is a bad blocker and misses his assignments- I prefer my TE2 to be more of a blocking threat with some receiver ability.

I cant believe yall still beefin over Wentz

:mjgrin:

I am not just tired of these dudes on this man balls and he hasn't accomplished any damn thing. Be a fan of a winner or more successful player. We gave this man 5 years and it is always some bullshyt

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I am not just tired of these dudes on this man balls and he hasn't accomplished any damn thing. Be a fan of a winner or more successful player. We gave this man 5 years and it is always some bullshyt

If hurts don't make the playoffs next season, will you KTSE?