"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
a career injury prone backup, yes, he's our savior

:blessed:

:ufdup: watch it breh, Nicholas Edward Foles help to end all of our misery as Eagles fans with his heroics in those two games in late January 2018 and early February 2018.

He is forever G.O.A.T. status in these circles.

I dont want him back now but in hindsight, what have we gotten since we let him walk and extended Wentz (which I thought was the smarter move at the time)

Overpaid Wentz that we are handcuffed to for the forseeable future, inconsistent and stagnant offense and 12-15-1 record.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:ufdup: watch it breh, Nicholas Edward Foles help to end all of our misery as Eagles fans with his heroics in those two games in late January 2018 and early February 2018.

He is forever G.O.A.T. status in these circles.

I dont want him back now but in hindsight, what have we gotten since we let him walk and extended Wentz (which I thought was the smarter move at the time)

Overpaid Wentz that we are handcuffed to for the forseeable future, inconsistent and stagnant offense and 12-15-1 record.

What's Foles record since he left?

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Who knows, maybe in the same position. :manny:I know we wouldnt be stuck with Wentz's contract if they chose Foles. We trapped with that shyt, we trapped!!!

We ain't trapped. The best thing is for Wentz to pickup the clipboard & flip him in 2022.

Outside of the 27-2 season, when has Foles ever led a team to the playoffs over a 16 game season? I'll wait.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
We ain't trapped. The best thing is for Wentz to pickup the clipboard & flip him in 2022.

Outside of the 27-2 season, when has Foles ever led a team to the playoffs over a 16 game season? I'll wait.

Actually he never did, remember he took over for Mike Vick. Thats the charm of him tho, Greatest back up of all time literally :wow:

Come on, You not paying Wentz 30 million plus to carry a clip board. They better put maxiimum effort in fixing him.

These dreams of drafting a QB in the first round or Hurts starting in 2021 over Wentz without trying to salvage him is not happening.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
“A big part of Carson’s struggles were play calling, the players around him, and of course the offensive line," Westbrook said. "So, that’s not going to be any different no matter who the quarterback is.”

-Brian Westbrook

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lets see wat these nikkas say when they beat the Ravens tomorrow:unimpressed:

Let us bask in our cellar status. Its been long overdue. We need people fired, cut and traded and hopefully that top 5 pick.

Football Team and the Giants are top of the division wtf! :francis: Oh yea and if we do somehow pull some early holiday miracle tomorrow night, trust me my ass still will be like :wtb: