"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Eagles just did the best thing they could possibly do for Wentz's long term outlook

When you can no longer function at a basic level as a QB you risk doing permanent damage to yourself. Long term effects may have already been done getting hit 150 times this season but at least they finally ended the massacre. Any chance Carson has at turning things around starts in the offseason, there's no solution for him in these final 4 games.

He afraid to get hit and when it gets to that point you are done. Like golfers lose their swing baseball players lose their swing etc... he is afraid of contaxt.

Look at that pass by Hurts to Raegor, Hurts knew he was going to get smacked but he stood tall delivered the ball. Wentz would of moved as soon as he seen that opening in the gap.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
He should refuse to play football again forever. All of Wentz issues is because of Carson Wentz

I guess you blame David Carr for what happened to him too? No, you don't draft a QB in the 2nd round when you invest $100M into a starting QB. And when you have so many rotating players on your o-line and skill positions, you run the ball more. Remember how bad Dak looked without Zeke and any competent receivers? It was a 4 or 6 game sample size, but he looked horrible. Dallas got him weapons and their offense didn't look back. The other thing is coaching. Our offense has failed everywhere. Hurts will be running for his life on Sun if the first read isn't open. We don't have any talent on the offensive side of the ball. I thought Miles Sanders was better than he really is. I thought Goedert would be a top 5 TE. I thought our line would be good. I was wrong on all fronts. I won't judge Hurts by a 4 game sample size. I will judge him by whether or not we win 9+ games next season.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sad part is, Doug will change the offense to accommodate Hurts

We'll run the ball more, will call more quick passes instead of 5 and 7 step drops, get more creative with the playcalling...just like he catered to Foles

Expect a close, low-scoring close game on Sunday

Same things Wentz got knocked for will be overlooked going forward

Because Wentz goes to the line of scrimmage and change the fukking plays dude. Have you not been following this kid since he came in the league have you not heard the complaints about him. He did that shyt against the Packers again.

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The franchise invested $128M into our QB and did him no favors. You don't see the problem with that? We aren't winning the division, that's over atp. Knowing we were playing all these young receivers, you'd think we'd have a more balanced offense, but no.

Trade Wentz!

Don't get me wrong, I see a problem with it. I've voiced my concerns and dismay about it too.

But, it's out of my control and it is a done deal. I can either cry about it forever or get on board and hope for the best moving forward.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Because Wentz goes to the line of scrimmage and change the fukking plays dude. Have you not been following this kid since he came in the league have you not heard the complaints about him. He did that shyt against the Packers again.

He's not checking out of running plays unless there are too many men in the box. And he does that in shotgun. He had full command of the offense in Y2, and now he doesn't? It's not that simple.

I've been saying all season, we don't have a good offensive system...we don't scheme mismatches...we don't run play action at opportune times...no creativity. Our offense is bland is hell, and the root is the coaching. But I guess Doug will finally make wholesale changes now lol.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I guess you blame David Carr for what happened to him too? No, you don't draft a QB in the 2nd round when you invest $100M into a starting QB. And when you have so many rotating players on your o-line and skill positions, you run the ball more. Remember how bad Dak looked without Zeke and any competent receivers? It was a 4 or 6 game sample size, but he looked horrible. Dallas got him weapons and their offense didn't look back. The other thing is coaching. Our offense has failed everywhere. Hurts will be running for his life on Sun if the first read isn't open. We don't have any talent on the offensive side of the ball. I thought Miles Sanders was better than he really is. I thought Goedert would be a top 5 TE. I thought our line would be good. I was wrong on all fronts. I won't judge Hurts by a 4 game sample size. I will judge him by whether or not we win 9+ games next season.

Bro that's the nature of the sport. He and his agent demanded that money and should of known what comes with that.

1. You a leader now weaknesses on offense and etc.. is on you. You have to make players better and win.
2. Team is strapped because of his contract for a couple of years.. we can't improve like Dallas because Dak was still on his rookie.
3. He never had the locker room like a Dak Josh Allen Russell etc.. you see the reports dude is a straight dikkhead and a$$hole.
4. Poor excuses players get injured step the fukk up.
5. Number 1 rule as a QB dont turn the ball over. What has he done in his entire career???? Turn the fukking ball over from 60 plus fumbles to 16 interceptions this year.
6. 100 mill you have to be accurate... every pass is fukking high or underthrown going back to 2018.
7. He never leads his recievers open or anticipate their route which is why he is only good throwing to Tight Ends
8. Stop audibling coaching plays when you a fukking failure.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
It's over...and Doug is responsible for this

The Wentz era in Philly is done

There's no way Wentz could ever command a locker room in Philly after being benched, no respect now

Best outcome for all parties involved is to trade him

Let him sit under Tom in Tampa for a yr...or let him sit under Big Ben in Pitt for a yr...or let him sit under Rivers in Indy for a yr

All I know, his time in Philly is done. Any bad play he makes going forward, he'll have to look over his shoulder. It's not worth it.
All that shyt's irrelevant if you take the field and perform. All those "leadership" and "locker room concerns" vanished into thin air when Carson put the team on his back throwing to Greg Ward & Deontay Burnett last December.

Best outcome for all parties is for them to look in the mirror and ask "How did this happen and how can we fix it ?" - that's the only option they have, he's not getting traded.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
All that shyt's irrelevant if you take the field and perform. All those "leadership" and "locker room concerns" vanished into thin air when Carson put the team on his back throwing to Greg Ward & Deontay Burnett last December.

Best outcome for all parties is for them to look in the mirror and ask "How did this happen and how can we fix it ?" - that's the only option they have, he's not getting traded.

He played the worst division last year and he still struggled. Tell me Wentz record against 500 teams? Career wise