"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Trade back and pick up a first rounder in 2022 or 2023...when you may really need a QB. This team has so many holes it needs alot of picks
I think that's what they'd prefer to do but I'm not sure the deal is gonna be there for two reasons :

- teams were hesitant to trade up during the covid offseason last year, lack of tape during this covid college season might make them even more apprehensive

- Dallas & LA are currently ahead of us and both are prime targets for a QB-needy team that wants to trade up. We would need to land ahead of them to realistically be in the mix

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I think that's what they'd prefer to do but I'm not sure the deal is gonna be there for two reasons :

- teams were hesitant to trade up during the covid offseason last year, lack of tape during this covid college season might make them even more apprehensive

- Dallas & LA are currently ahead of us and both are prime targets for a QB-needy team that wants to trade up. We would need to land ahead of them to realistically be in the mix

we'll lose to Dallas in a few wks guaranteed

Herbert is ROY, why do they (LAC) need a QB?

Dallas will face a PR nightmare if they do Dak dirty