"We Got a Senior Slump in Wentzylvania" *2020 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread*

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Gotta agree with Brooks. It's no way the eagles can move on from Wentz right now. If you bench him you might lose him forever mentally .
Hurts is not going do anything so amazing in the next couple of games that makes it make sense :yeshrug:
The same people talking about you have to play Hurts cause of his draft position are at the same time essentially saying the eagles need to eat a $20-60 mil penalty by moving Wentz.
How many useful players could be had with that money :dead:
Eagles gotta stick with Wentz until the money is spread out enough, maybe you can bench/trade him in that last year. Make Pederson do his job (and he was a QB coach in the past :snoop:)
Going forward Wentz should start and Hurts can go in when the game looks like it's out of hand

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
we'll lose to Dallas in a few wks guaranteed

Herbert is ROY, why do they (LAC) need a QB?

Dallas will face a PR nightmare if they do Dak dirty
I was referencing how both are the prime candidates for teams who want to trade up for a QB, not that either would take one. Both being ahead of us kills our trade market, hopefully we can slide in front of them.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I was referencing how both are the prime candidates for teams who want to trade up for a QB, not that either would take one. Both being ahead of us kills our trade market, hopefully we can slide in front of both.

Dallas is gonna beat us and finish with a better record

LAC have winnable games against ATL & DEN

3-12-1 should get a top 5 pick min

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I think that's what they'd prefer to do but I'm not sure the deal is gonna be there for two reasons :

- teams were hesitant to trade up during the covid offseason last year, lack of tape during this covid college season might make them even more apprehensive

- Dallas & LA are currently ahead of us and both are prime targets for a QB-needy team that wants to trade up. We would need to land ahead of them to realistically be in the mix

The eagles will loose out so our comp would be LA. I think the BYU QB or maybe Trey Lance may get a GM to trade up.

I think teams were hesitant last year because there wasnt any QB worth moving for. It was Burrow and thats it since Tua had injury concerns. Time will tell

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:laff:

Zero chance we draft a black QB not named Fields. I got @portcityplaya on my head saying we gonna draft a mormon because we don't pick black QBs, and now we gonna draft Lance? Dream on nikka. :umad:
Mormon-book.jpg

You do your nightly reading last night? Don't make me start hittin you with pop quizzes. You gotta be ready by April
:umad:

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Gotta agree with Brooks. It's no way the eagles can move on from Wentz right now. If you bench him you might lose him forever mentally .
Hurts is not going do anything so amazing in the next couple of games that makes it make sense :yeshrug:
The same people talking about you have to play Hurts cause of his draft position are at the same time essentially saying the eagles need to eat a $20-60 mil penalty by moving Wentz.
How many useful players could be had with that money :dead:
Eagles gotta stick with Wentz until the money is spread out enough, maybe you can bench/trade him in that last year. Make Pederson do his job (and he was a QB coach in the past :snoop:)
Going forward Wentz should start and Hurts can go in when the game looks like it's out of hand
I don't disagree with what you've said but on the bolded we shouldn't care. He's a grown man, and so far this hasnt lit a spark under his ass to perform better. He already got paid so I have no sympathy on this regard.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The eagles will loose out so our comp would be LA. I think the BYU QB or maybe Trey Lance may get a GM to trade up.

I think teams were hesitant last year because there wasnt any QB worth moving for. It was Burrow and thats it since Tua had injury concerns. Time will tell

Zack Wilson will be a career backup

best to stay away from NDSU QBs after Wentz

Knowing the Eagles draft history, Penei is the likely pick

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably the realest, most honest post I’ve read from someone in yalls fan base ... and :mjlol: @FLORIDA BOI wasn’t the only one telling y’all the underlined ... I know myself and a number of others HAD BEEN tellin y’all that . And it was always met with insults and dismissal. Amazing how time changes things :wow:

But yeah , the whole Foles SB run/chip and followin season playoff performance likely fukked up his psyche something serious AND the fact that seemingly y’all players really really rallied around Foles ... AND yesterday they seemed to come alive a little more for Hurts ... something is OFF with him and many of have BEEN seen it and BEEN trying to warn y’all stubborn a$$es.

Bru this ain't even a I told you so moment. :sas2:But iv been a eagles fan all my life I never seen any QB get this many excuses as wentz.
I just knew the way the team played around foles that was the guy for this team.
Moving forward I'd let wentz finish shyting the bed until we play dallas

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Bru this ain't even a I told you so moment. :sas2:But iv been a eagles fan all my life I never seen any QB get this many excuses as wentz.
I just knew the way the team played around foles that was the guy for this team.
Moving forward I'd let wentz finish shyting the bed until we play dallas

a career injury prone backup, yes, he's our savior

:blessed: