We got a new Heavyweight Champion of the World brehs

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight clown sport at this point. We're one judge away from all the belts being held by these two guys:

SPORT-PREVIEW-Ruiz-Updated-e1556709550942.jpg

tyson.jpg

Imagine a sport where the top-ranked athletes don't even face each other. Imagine a sport where clunky-ass Russian professors dominate for 15 years. Imagine a sport where the two guys holding the belts weighed a combined 700 pounds a couple years ago.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's 21st century heavyweight boxing. :deadmanny:

As long as american cacs aren't dominating then all is well. :pachaha:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
The most embarrassing loss from a supposed heavyweight world champion oat, dude should retire asap cause there is no coming back from this.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

WILDER PROBABLY DISGUSTED
BECAUSE HE JUST SIGNED A REMATCH
WITH THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN
HES BEEN IN THE RING WITH
INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE RESULT OF THIS FIGHT.

HE JUST MISSED OUT ON A UNIFICATION RETIREMENT BAG
AND STILL HAS A VERY TOUGH OPPONENT
STANDING IN THE WAY OF THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

Good point and Ruiz is a Haymon fighter too:patrice:

Not only it would have been an unification

The winner would have been the undisputed heavyweight champion

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
nikka DISAPPOINTED THE WHOLE BLACK RACE
I CANT TAKE YOU UK AND NIGERIAN nikkaS
SERIOUS AFTER THIS shyt.

WILDER SILLY ASS
SHOULDNT EVEN BE FIGHTING ORTIZ AGAIN.

NOTHING TO GAIN.

SHOULDA BEEN FEASTING ON THIS MEXICAC
IN A FEW MONTHS FOR THE UNIFIED TITLE.
:devil:
:evil:

Not UK. Breh is Irish.. :hhh:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Straight clown sport at this point. We're one judge away from all the belts being held by these two guys:

Imagine a sport where the top-ranked athletes don't even face each other. Imagine a sport where clunky-ass Russian professors dominate for 15 years. Imagine a sport where the two guys holding the belts weighed a combined 700 pounds a couple years ago.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's 21st century heavyweight boxing.

I get your larger point that there's been a decline in the division since it's prime, the lack of star power or whatever but I don't understand the disrespect here for Fury or Ruiz. If anything it should be a knock on AJ for being a fraud. Anyone who watched AJ knows he has weaknesses - poor footwork, doesn’t utilise head movement/feints, suspect chin and brawler style which leaves him open to taking shots.
I’m not familiar with Ruiz but I am with Tyson Fury.

I don’t understand shytting on dudes like Ruiz and Fury for the way they look rather than their skills as a boxer - which should be the main thing a boxing fan should be concerned about.
Fury doesn't have the stopping power that Wilder has but it doesn't mean he isn't a great boxer.
In fact his unique style and impressive combination of size, reach and footwork - for a man of that size - is what makes his fights with brawlers like Wilder/AJ interesting.
Styles make fights, Wilder will be trying to knock him out all match while Fury tries to outbox him.

Look at Fury in these clips, the first from his prime and the second is from this year.

He's the closest heavyweight in style to Muhammad Ali.
Difference is Fury is 6'9 not 6'3 and it’s obvious Ali moves better, but still for someone to move like Fury does at that size is rare.
So while dudes with stopping power always have a chance (Wilder/AJ), as all it takes is one punch, how is a guy look Fury who is a technician, like Ali/Mayweather JR being shyt on when guys love them for their boxing style?

Last edited: