Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Smh... you let the fighters fight... goodnite

you let the fighters fight or stick to the rules which is it slim

yal casuals need to just stick to the script you get handed :mjlol:

if you let the fighters fight then AJ ends up like this refs last fight - with an ICU visit and thoughts and prayers all over social media as a well known boxer fights off hemorrhages and brain swelling...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can't be out here disrespecting Hector like that

latest

mag357

Superstar
Daps
you let the fighters fight or stick to the rules which is it slim

yal casuals need to just stick to the script you get handed :mjlol:

if you let the fighters fight then AJ ends up like this refs last fight - with an ICU visit and thoughts and prayers all over social media as a well known boxer fights off hemorrhages and brain swelling...

Bro... sticking to the rules is letting the fighters fight.
At no point was AJ in danger...
Look at Diego corrales bruh... that niggsz face looks like beat up meat. But the ref did the right thing by letting him finish. And he was taking way more punishment than joshua...
And ur not talking to a casual bro ..
This is my sport...
Getting seriously hurt is part of the sport.
But I bet every fighter that steps in that ring rather have a chance to finish the fight and risk injury, then get the fight stopped while standing on ur feet

TDUBB

All Star
Daps
So if AJ loses again to Ruiz, is he Oliver McCall status? :sadcam:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That stoppage seemed weird. Did AJ tell him he couldn’t go anymore? I know he got dropped twice but fury came back from the dead.

If I’m AJ I need to run that shyt back ASAP and knock him the fukk out in 3 rounds.

:what: Dude had his mouthpiece out and wasnt even looking for it. Turned his back staring at his corner, had to have the ref turn him around. He basically quit.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never seen a ref give a boxer that many chances.

And some people are complaining about the stoppage. :mjlol:

:heh: Idk what these dudes are talkin about.

Been a while since Ive seen a boxer basically force a ref to throw in the towel for him. Even his reaction to the stoppage was half-hearted.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight clown sport at this point. We're one judge away from all the belts being held by these two guys:

SPORT-PREVIEW-Ruiz-Updated-e1556709550942.jpg

tyson.jpg

Imagine a sport where the top-ranked athletes don't even face each other. Imagine a sport where clunky-ass Russian professors dominate for 15 years. Imagine a sport where the two guys holding the belts weighed a combined 700 pounds a couple years ago.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's 21st century heavyweight boxing. :deadmanny:

:dahell: Why are you talking like boxing has one weight class?

What are you even upset about, every big name heavyweight fight in the past two years has been worth the price of admission. You didn't find this fight entertaining? Fury-Wilder wasnt great? Wilder knocking out Brazile was boring?