We got a new coli queen brehs. Agnosticlady part deux

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Lol I finally remember who @StarGirl is, seen her post a few times before but nothing considered "coli queen" worthy as it looks like she's just speaking her mind without seeking validation.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I don't wanna be queen of thecoli.

And @Azul - You seem awfully mad. You've been here since 2013. I'll be gone before the summer. It's the holidays, go get you some dikk. Only a lonely box will have you on a MALE FORUM for nearly 3 years.

And to be clear @Paradise Road , aunty, I was referring to you when I called out the mammy. Because I don't throw rocks and hide my hands.
:comeon::comeon::patrice:

How many weeks before a wolf produces pms and booty shots?

Don't fall for the okie doke.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bytch please, pull the white mans dikk out your ass and mouth. With your white washed father.

dwyane-wade-damn-o.gif

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
when did @InDePickWest become a inner city anything? :mjlol:she's the same chic who said she don't get along with black women and boyfriend was asian or some shyt :russ::what::martin:

you better get on up outta here with ya stank p*ssy ass, not knowing how to wash ya p*ssy and gotta make a thread about it in the salon ass :russ::russ::youngsabo:
Ew man..and we all saw that ashy belly button too :scust:

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
when did @InDePickWest become a inner city anything? :mjlol:she's the same chic who said she don't get along with black women and boyfriend was asian or some shyt :russ::what::martin:

you better get on up outta here with ya stank p*ssy ass, not knowing how to wash ya p*ssy and gotta make a thread about it in the salon ass :russ::russ::youngsabo:
ibhu9b1z7QXEmh.gif

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Okay. That is fine with me. I'm not on the coli to be mean, hateful, or spiteful.

I said what I said last night because Bless't was angry and I simply told him to calm down.

I would have told any poster that.... sometimes you just gotta kill people with kindness.

I'm loving and nurturing by nature in real life and on the internet and if I gotta be called a mammy then so be it.

I hope you have a great and peaceful Sunday!
latest

More fighting is necessary