Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Also made some smilies, enjoy.
JoHFiJH.jpg

QnPgYxg.jpg

ubrI9e4.jpg

fHqPb4t.jpg

Nice breh, hey @3Rivers Can you make these Coli friendly please.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Sorry I'm late but I'm in this bytch...I wish this Offseason thread was celebratory brehs and brehettes

I reached my max for spreading rep today but I got the rest of yall :myman:

We have won the SB in 4 year spans twice....it's been 4 years when we kickoff. Let's get Spags back if we can....if not, a competent DC and ST Coach and most importantly the right personnel to execute.
Odell Beckham saved a lot of jobs and took heat off a lot of people....Coughlin, Mcadoo, Eli...I'm looking at yall :leostare:

Can't wait for the draft and free agency....not to make excuses but injury DESTROYED us....esp on D.

Losing Beason, Prince, Thurmond ended any chance we had at being formidable as a D...

Last edited:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
***DISCLAIMER***

Your boy just had back surgery y'all...I'm laid up....I been MIA for a minute but Ima have a lot of time on my hands to rep...I'm medicated to the fullest...if I speak out on some outlandish shyt...don't judge me :mjcry:

Last edited:

Urbane

Pro
Daps
Damn can't believe spags fell to db coach. That dudes buzz after our first sb win was insane.

Urbane

Pro
Daps
Damn can't believe spags fell to db coach. That dudes buzz after our first sb win was insane.