We Down With JPP?: The Official New York Football Giants offseason thread

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Fresh start . I kind of wanted coughlin to go because I do see a some of the same outdated play calling on offense and the discipline of the Oline still is a problem and his refusal to play Washington due to special teams etc make me :patrice:
If he couldn't handle a simple assignment on ST why should he be given a chance to play WR. Washington got upside but so did that bytch ass mofo Ramses Barden.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: I don't think we have the personnel for the 3-4

aren't you supposed to have good linebackers in 3-4, our lbs are :trash::bryan:
We don't have good linemen for a 4-3 either :sadcam:

Jpp Damontre Hankins spencer Jenkins kennard can all play in 34....will they be good? :yeshrug:

Randy Gregory, Danny Shelton, Ray...would be dope in an Arizona type defense aka the defense I want :mjcry:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Barden was 6'6 but never scored a single td in an NFL game :mjlol:

Washington has already scored a td

Barden did have that amazing game vs Carolina tho :pachaha: I thought he turned the corner that night . I was proud :wow:
54asr6.jpg

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
What y'all think about Todd Bowles for d-cor?
Might have the incentive of becoming the next HC after Coughlin retires.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What y'all think about Todd Bowles for d-cor?
Might have the incentive of becoming the next HC after Coughlin retires.

I think the names they got floating are the names that they're going to interview: Spags, Mike Nolan, Mike Smith, Pepper Johnson, Jim Schwartz, Vic Fangio and a couple others

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ve-coordinator-perry-fewell-article-1.2068721

Spags :leon:

If Rolle wants to leave then go. Don't get it twisted, I want him back but for a reasonable price. He was suppose to be the vocal leader for the D. Even when Beason was out,who could fill the void, the D lacked that because Rolle mouthed off the opposing teams to the media but never backed it on the field. Our last leader on D was Antonio Pierce and before that was Michael Strahan.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ve-coordinator-perry-fewell-article-1.2068721

Spags :leon:

If Rolle wants to leave then go. Don't get it twisted, I want him back but for a reasonable price. He was suppose to be the vocal leader for the D. Even when Beason was out,who could fill the void, the D lacked that because Rolle mouthed off the opposing teams to the media but never backed it on the field. Our last leader on D was Antonio Pierce and before that was Michael Strahan.

Rolle is already heated that reporters twisted his words. So he's mad again

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Rahiem getting interviewed if granted permission. Rooney rule or possible candidate?