We Down With JPP?: The Official New York Football Giants offseason thread

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
we needed a change:manny: we couldn't go into next season with the same staff after what has happened these past few years:manny:

see ya Perry:salute:you won a SB wit us but ya time is up:camby:

curious to see who we replace him with:patrice:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Db coach gone too :blessed: no reason why we had 1st and 2nd rounders consistently in his secondary and they struggled
Fresh start . I kind of wanted coughlin to go because I do see a some of the same outdated play calling on offense and the discipline of the Oline still is a problem and his refusal to play Washington due to special teams etc make me :patrice:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fresh start . I kind of wanted coughlin to go because I do see a some of the same outdated play calling on offense and the discipline of the Oline still is a problem and his refusal to play Washington due to special teams etc make me :patrice:

If Coughlin goes then McAdoo probably goes and that offense has a chance to shine next year. Just continue to rebuild that o-line

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like mcadoo so I definitely want him to stay

So do I. So if they got rid of Coughlin, a new guy would probably want to bring in his own OC which would've been a mess because now you're asking guys to learn a new offense again after just getting the hang of this one