We Down With JPP?: The Official New York Football Giants offseason thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
damn i didn't even know he was relegated to DBs coach. :mjcry:

Quinn being "evaluated" = he's out, gotta be if they let Fewell go....come onnnn.

After the terrible year he had in NO, he couldn't get a coordinator job if it fell in his lap. I think the Giants would be the only team to put him back in that position since they like him and he obviously did great there. Ravens are still playing though so if that's who they want, they're going to have to wait a while. Pepper Johnson is a name I'm hearing too

Edit: Steve is the assistant head coach in Bmore

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party

tumblr_lyku87TeJk1qlq05h.gif

:blessed:

yeah_eddie_murphy.gif

Bring Spags Back :blessed:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Fewell is out huh. Didn't know TC had it in him. I for one wanted this change. What about Quinn tho :stopitslime:. So who can replace him, Mike Smith, Spags :banderas: to bring some of that championship D aura back. DB coach got the axe too, so clearly their cleaning house on the defensive side. We're making the necessary moves to be a force next season so far. #NYG all day!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Fewell is out huh. Didn't know TC had it in him. I for one wanted this change. What about Quinn tho :stopitslime:. So who can replace him, Mike Smith, Spags :banderas: to bring some of that championship D aura back. DB coach got the axe too, so clearly their cleaning house on the defensive side. We're making the necessary moves to be a force next season so far. #NYG all day!

The coaching changes are cool but still need to add to the personnel. D line needs more, linebackers need more and definitely need a new safety