"We don't **** with commercial artist no more!" - Funk Flex

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
its hard for me not to like funk flex, hes been around so long, i have never lived in NY but he always had a name i respected because alot of his tapes would end up out here in california in the 90s.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I hope Rosenberg gets fired.

All of this over a stupid misguided attack on a girl rapper. Starships is trash but its better than all of BOB's singles. And the garbage joints Lupe put out on his last album. And about 1,000 other pop songs by hip hop artists. Why?....cuz shes a girl making music for girls.

Rosenberg is a clown.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
none of you have been at summer jam and seen the vibe of what the stage is about.
smh
go play white america in nigeria now. it doesnt belong blasting!

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I hope Rosenberg gets fired.

All of this over a stupid misguided attack on a girl rapper. Starships is trash but its better than all of BOB's singles. And the garbage joints Lupe put out on his last album. And about 1,000 other pop songs by hip hop artists. Why?....cuz shes a girl making music for girls.

Rosenberg is a clown.

Rosenberg just made Hot 97 the most talked about radio station on the planet

They ain't firing him. Plus he's Jewish. This isn't Charlamagne the faq

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Rosenberg just made Hot 97 the most talked about radio station on the planet

They ain't firing him. Plus he's Jewish. This isn't Charlamagne the faq
Thats the whole reason he's been talking about Nicki for months now. She's an easy target and he's looking to create some fake controversy. Same reason for his "hip hop needs to be against drunk driving" :stopitslime: campaign...easy target, fake controversy...

I guess it finally paid off yesterday.

I don't give a sh!t about Nicki or YMCMB. But I don't like Peter Rosenberg he's a 100% see thru...

Daps
I'm puzzled as to how a grown woman can allow her money/PR/contract to be fukked up because "Weezy said so."

Like, whether you/Weezy are offended or not, why screw it up when you know people paid to see you?

Dumb.

I dont know the back story but let me ask you a question...if this really was weexy's orders and she was insubordinate...what do you think would happen in the future.

If she needs weexy to pull strings and make things happen for her...what will weexy do? Why fukk up your long term business relationship?

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
shes probably the one who told weezy to run and not fight and perform.
how many artists took that stage during beef?
beef makes rap and hip hop what it is.
smh at homotional bytches running away and dissing fans.
1 apple doesnt spoil the bunch

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Tbf to rosenberg he really does say what he feels. Which other presenters do sh*t like this? He is honest and expresses when he feels something is wack. Not just for hype

Last edited by a moderator:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
The old wrestler Flex Hogan is letting the steroids do the talkin' again...

These fckn dj personalities like funk flex be thinkin that they are more important than the artists and the music - f-o-h. somebody need to remind these clowns that they are just here to spin the records

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Which other presenters do sh*t like this? He is honest and expresses when he feels something is wack. Not just for hype
[/url]

Its all for hype. He picks and chooses his targets. The honesty is just an act.

Nothing I hate more than fake honesty

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Tbf to rosenberg he really does say what he feels. Which other presenters do sh*t like this? He is honest and expresses when he feels something is wack. Not just for hype
Peter Rosenberg Confronts Wiz Khalifa on Drinking and Driving Lyrics - YouTube
That dudes brother or whatever died, before that he was singing along :aicmon:

Rosenberg is alright, but too many times he's too corny. I hate when he plays "I'm just a nerdy white dude", when he thinks he's the most hiphop, illest cat in radio. He's got the legit opinion most times, but delivers it in the wrong way.