"We don't **** with commercial artist no more!" - Funk Flex

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Isn't he the same nikka that said he wouldn't play any Interscope artists and then Hot 97 deaded that quickly.

You have to consider the fact that she pulled out of the show last minute because wayne was upset about what Rosenberg said.

They costing hot 97 money = hot 97 costing Nikki by not playing her shyt.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
You have to consider the fact that she pulled out of the show last minute because wayne was upset about what Rosenberg said.

They costing hot 97 money = hot 97 costing Nikki by not playing her shyt =Nikki Minaj costing hot 97 money by stans going over to power 105

fixed.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm puzzled as to how a grown woman can allow her money/PR/contract to be fukked up because "Weezy said so."

Like, whether you/Weezy are offended or not, why screw it up when you know people paid to see you?

Dumb.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Clue isn't seeing Flex in that time slot breh. Only thing she can really do is help the Breakfast Club shyt on The Morning Show even more. But low key (I hate that fukking phrase) Nicki doesn't really have that kinda power.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right or wrong, flex ALWAYS holds down his hot 97 peoples, check his history. from angie to cee to kay slay to the money guys, etc... no matter what, he always comes out swingin for them. i'm not shocked he's holdin rosenberg down.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
thank god we dont got that bullshyt down here..

cant tell u the last time...i listen to the radio...

when trae...had the cant ban the truth shyt vs the box down here..i was thinkin nikkas that jam trae dont listen to the radio:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
right or wrong, flex ALWAYS holds down his hot 97 peoples, check his history. from angie to cee to kay slay to the money guys, etc... no matter what, he always comes out swingin for them. i'm not shocked he's holdin rosenberg down.

Mr. Cee was caught getting dikk from a dude in a car, flex held it down for him LOL...Dude BLEEDS that station.

I have no problems with flex because as corny as he is; he tells you who he is and what he's about

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nikki is washed, don't know what Flex could do to hurt her career anymore than she has done by herself. nikkas that's thinking Wayne pulled the plug need to look past the smoke and mirrors. That nikka didnt even have the power to keep Tyga off that stage. She didn't wanna go on, Wayne said fukk it I'll take the L so she wouldnt look bad in front of her "barbie's".

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
nikka PLEASE if this was KAYSLAY then maybe i'd believe him, but flex is playin whoever pays him if its hot and HE WILL TELL YOU THAT.

Dude was playin nas tracks when nas was telling him to pull dikks out of his mouth. Cause they was hot.

Someone up that compilation with the camel crying at hot 97 and Nas dissing everybody.