"We don't **** with commercial artist no more!" - Funk Flex

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
he responds to that shyt like a dj though, why aint nikki take the stage like fukk rosenberg?

What do you mean he responds like a DJ? I don't even live in New York and I've heard him on the radio crying and acting like a diva.

Why didn't she hit the stage to say 'fukk Rosenberg' ? Because her not taking the stage sends a bigger message than 'fukk Rosenberg' The average person gets 'Nicki didn't perform to protest' rather than seeing 'Nicki cusses out Peter Rosenberg' A guy who even Hip Hop heads mix up with Eminem's manager as opposed to being a radio personality.

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
What do you mean he responds like a DJ? I don't even live in New York and I've heard him on the radio crying and acting like a diva.

Why didn't she hit the stage to say 'fukk Rosenberg' ? Because her not taking the stage sends a bigger message than 'fukk Rosenberg' The average person gets 'Nicki didn't perform to protest' rather than seeing 'Nicki cusses out Peter Rosenberg' A guy who even Hip Hop heads mix up with Eminem's manager as opposed to being a radio personality.

I feel you u don't live in tri-state so you aint know that flex been putting on the illest show every night for mad years. Not tryn to put u down or nothin but u probably only hear his shyt when he's on some beef which is usually contrived and corny for ratings. yeah he done some suspect shyt, but if you lived here you'd listen to his shyt cause its hot.

Rosenberg says controversial shyt all the time, didn't he say that earl sweatshirt album was as good as illmatic lmao. and on a real note, do you not agree with him bout nikki? if u went to this show would u wanna hear nikki minaj play that shyt?

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I feel you u don't live in tri-state so you aint know that flex been putting on the illest show every night for mad years. Not tryn to put u down or nothin but u probably only hear his shyt when he's on some beef which is usually contrived and corny for ratings. yeah he done some suspect shyt, but if you lived here you'd listen to his shyt cause its hot.

Rosenberg says controversial shyt all the time, didn't he say that earl sweatshirt album was as good as illmatic lmao. and on a real note, do you not agree with him bout nikki? if u went to this show would u wanna hear nikki minaj play that shyt?

Nah I know he plays good music, from time to time someone will rip it and upload it. You are also right, I normally only hear from him when hes causing problems. I know hes a very skilled DJ. I think thats what makes the contrived bullshyt that much worse. He is more than talented enough to get by just on the DJing side.

I don't like Nicki Minaj's music personally but her fans, the people who actually wanted to see her, the same people who listen to HOT97 that advertisers pay to reach, probably like Starships. Rosenberg could have walked away. I would do what I usually do at a big show that has artists I dont like. When their set is on I go get food, a drink, or go stand in that line to piss.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
^^ reason enough for her to go on stage, shut it down, show she's the "queen" and not take shyt personal.
she deleted her twitter and told her fans to fukk themselves.
she did it again last night, but listened to the gold grill birdjr on her shoulder

ORRR.. she made him tweet they were not performing,
cry baby

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people who don't like flex always seem corny to me for some reason, lol. how can you not like flex as a listener? son is hilarious, and he makes most songs sound 10x hotter than they really are because he's great at what he does. flex banging on the table during interviews >>>>>> starships

interscope aint been the same since

Last edited by a moderator:

Galvatron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:
Nah I know he plays good music, from time to time someone will rip it and upload it. You are also right, I normally only hear from him when hes causing problems. I know hes a very skilled DJ. I think thats what makes the contrived bullshyt that much worse. He is more than talented enough to get by just on the DJing side.

I don't like Nicki Minaj's music personally but her fans, the people who actually wanted to see her, the same people who listen to HOT97 that advertisers pay to reach, probably like Starships. Rosenberg could have walked away. I would do what I usually do at a big show that has artists I dont like. When their set is on I go get food, a drink, or go stand in that line to piss.
:rudy: