We Calling Black Men Monkeys Now?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
talking trash doesnt have limits :ehh: folks gonna learn a harsh lesson in civility :unimpressed:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
smh...

You know me, black on black Bentley, big ol' black 9
I'll clap yo monkey ass, your black on black crime

Can one of my ADOS brothers explain this? :ohhh:

Nah there’s no explaining the fact that you’re a certified retard for asking that dumbass question- blame your parents. After all of that other dudes @LeVraiPapi ’s racist descriptions ar Africans, African Americans, Jamaicans, Somalians - that’s your only questions?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@WheresWallace are you that fukkin stupid to compare a rap lyric to everyday discussion board terminology with a poster that is proven to espouse racist ideologies?? Stupid is as stupid does, you dumb fuk.

I used to give the benefit of the doubt and assume people were trolling, but a lot of these dudes are genuinely just flat out stupid

Just had a guy ask me why did I ban someone who asked me to ban them :dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I used to give the benefit of the doubt and assume people were trolling, but a lot of these dudes are genuinely just flat out stupid

Just had a guy ask me why did I ban someone who asked me to ban them :dead:
Was it brehmanfromthe5thflo who asked to be banned?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wanting tangibles for votes = supporting trump?:dwillhuh:

Agent behavior,and lowkey Trump support. As a black man I would never vote for trump. If you are a man who cant say he would never fukk a tranny,that is gay without you actually doing it. Might as well put the MAGA hat on it your open to voting for trump

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Dude is still ducking and dodging. But of course. I expect nothing less from a c00n coward. @LeVraiPapi needs a racist compilation quote thread then perhaps he’ll learn to stay in his lane or be disposed of. That fool likes going from thread to thread trying to “expose” people for having opinions when his die hard hatred of Africans. AAs, Jamaicans AND Somalians are right here front and center - How dare that dumb m’fer get out of pocket and refer to black people as MONKEYS, context is everything and his own comments prove what he means when he stated that.