Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Why you changed the quote yo ?

Oh shyt man! I m done!

Yeah, we give each other sex advice. What is wrong with that? That is what males do yo :dead:

You grasping now:lolbron:

Does this clown have ANY fukking shame?
:mjlol:

He’s really like “What? You don’t talk about dikks with random men either? That’s normal!”
:mjgrin:

No, it’s not homeboy! Is that what they do over in Haiti? Talk about dikks all day? This is why he sympathizes with homosexuals so much. HE IS a suspected homosexual himself.
:ohhh:

Nothing against homosexuals. Live your life.
:ehh:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OTHER POSTERS HAVE QUOTED HIM
shytTING ON AFRICANS
AND JAMAICANS IN THIS VERY THREAD.

:devil:
:evil:
I have a lot of people on ignore.
I don't cosign any shytting on entire Black nationalities/ethnicities. It's sucker shyt. He would have to answer for any direct derogatory comments he made about whole groups of people.

The fact remains that in this scenario, he was not secretly calling another member out of his name in a language that the poster didn't understand. People who falsely believed that were wrong.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You'll get desensitized to it an it'll become the new N word..
Dont forget, that's what they want.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you clown, the poster is Haitian and makak means clown in Creole, just like mardi gras means clown

fukk is wrong with you neggas ?
:dead:

You such a bytch ass negga and still hurt over me sonning you for being a Trump supporter/Bron hater

This is your clapback. Don't be a bytch trynna reach over a language you do not even speak

Most Haitians don't even know what a monkey is cuz we don't have them in Haiti.

:camby:

You cant tell me that after reading this response that there isnt agents in here. He said nothing about trump, Biden or the election and you randomly popped up and injected in the convo. Stop posting breh.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How is this dude still active on here - he could easily pass for a racist cac. No doubts
Real complimentary to cacs

though.
You're one of the realest white dudes ever. We appreciate u being in the battlefield wit us. When we say white people,that excludes you breh and we hope you know it

Nah man. White trash do that too. The thing is a lot us black men turn our back completely to our seeds. Some white parents are on good terms even after separation

you a Knick fan now ? :ohhh:

You from Somali. So, you used to misery and hard times. You be alright

this is the same poster that had the NERVE to create a thread about other posters knowing his own history of post offenses
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...nts-of-the-corona-virus.766899/#post-36942341

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaica is no joke. Natgeo focusing on Kingston but the whole island is hot figuratively and literally

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If you talk to other men less, this wouldnt be an issue... Stop debating these coli brehs....

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta Ban that dude. Fair is fair.:manny:
I think overall its a neg [train] worthy offense

Like if you pro black and you stamping that you can't be down with anti black racially demeaning language. No matter what tongue it is. Not in my era
SmoggyHilariousBaiji-size_restricted.gif

Even though I may be tempted to toss the word around to posters like @#Championships @xoxodede or @HellRell804 , I don't use the term "c00n" because I find it backwards for a pro black person to use their knowledge on reviving antebellum slurs. :yeshrug: I have enough to answer for saying nikka as much as I do as is.

@LeVraiPapi creole is your language. If we policing our english for anti black demeaning statements yall gotta hold it down in french, creole or whatever the fukk you can understand :ufdup: find the French word for fakkit if you have to. If thats what yall say to each other then be the standard bearer on your end if the aim is getting us all on code.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
smh...

You know me, black on black Bentley, big ol' black 9
I'll clap yo monkey ass, your black on black crime

Can one of my ADOS brothers explain this? :ohhh:

50's a known c00n and federal informant..terrible example.

Wasnt 'your monkey ass rhyme backwards' uttered in 'Operation Lockdown'..:jbhmm: