We Calling Black Men Monkeys Now?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think overall its a neg [train] worthy offense

Like if you pro black and you stamping that you can't be down with anti black racially demeaning language. No matter what tongue it is. Not in my era
SmoggyHilariousBaiji-size_restricted.gif

Even though I may be tempted to toss the word around to posters like @#Championships @xoxodede or @HellRell804 , I don't use the term "c00n" because I find it backwards for a pro black person to use their knowledge on reviving antebellum slurs. :yeshrug: I have enough to answer for saying nikka as much as I do as is.

@LeVraiPapi creole is your language. If we policing our english for anti black demeaning statements yall gotta hold it down in french, creole or whatever the fukk you can understand :ufdup: find the French word for fakkit if you have to. If thats what yall say to each other then be the standard bearer on your end if the aim is getting us all on code.

Lol u still trying to call for neg trains?

You ain't got the juice like that Jr. Go sit down somewhere. Its looking sad.

I already told ur boy its gonna take yall 5 losers a decade to get me in the red.

Yall nikkas need to grow up and stop dealing with your emotions like women

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:skip:

macaca moment
When a politician makes a comment so offensive that it costs him/her the election. Originally refers to an offhand comment made by former Sen. George Allen, calling a volunteer filming the event 'macaca' that was widely broadcast via. YouTube.
The Governor had a macaca moment on Tuesday when he insulted the ethnicity of an audience member.
by Ma$$hole AWD April 11, 2007

Urban Dictionary: macaca moment

The pivotal moment in the campaign, and the one to which the vast majority of political observers attribute Allen's stunning upset loss to Webb, came on August 11, 2006, at a campaign stop in Breaks, Virginia, near the Kentucky border, where Allen twice used the racist slur "macaca" (meaning 'monkey') to refer to the dark-complexioned S. R. Sidarth, who was filming the event as a "tracker" for the opposing Jim Webb campaign. In what was dubbed as his "Macaca moment", Allen said:
"This fellow here over here with the yellow shirt, Macaca, or whatever his name is. He's with my opponent... Let's give a welcome to Macaca, here. Welcome to America and the real world of Virginia."
Sidarth, who is of Indian ancestry, was born and raised in Fairfax County, Virginia. Allen's "Macaca moment" quickly went viral and, virtually overnight, it became the hot topic on all of the network and cable television news shows.
Webb won by approximately a third of a percent – 8,805 votes.
George Allen (American politician) - Wikipedia

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
I got a warning for this bullshyt? It’s some corny muthafukkas on this site

Oh yeah? I suspect a certain mod flagging you. Name rhymes with "Garnett". He thinks that doing that petty shyt is cute and funny. Say anything critical of the DNC or immigrants, and it's warning points for ya. We've seen him do it, and he's admitted to it. He's actively ruining the board.
:yeshrug:

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
Oh yeah? I suspect a certain mod flagging you. Name rhymes with "Garnett". He thinks that doing that petty shyt is cute and funny. Say anything critical of the DNC or immigrants, and it's warning points for ya. We've seen him do it, and he's admitted to it. He's actively ruining the board.
:yeshrug:

real shyt. Sticking up for Herschel Walker? fukk that snake ass nikka

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Might want to watch for who you put the cape on with- you’re still defending that dude who says this shyt??

I was just going over how the word "makak" is used in Haiti, now if his history of c00ning n shytting on other black cultures, he has to answer to that :hubie:. I am 100 percent behind black people, no matter the culture. I am black first, Haitian second.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think overall its a neg [train] worthy offense

Like if you pro black and you stamping that you can't be down with anti black racially demeaning language. No matter what tongue it is. Not in my era
SmoggyHilariousBaiji-size_restricted.gif

Even though I may be tempted to toss the word around to posters like @#Championships @xoxodede or @HellRell804 , I don't use the term "c00n" because I find it backwards for a pro black person to use their knowledge on reviving antebellum slurs. :yeshrug: I have enough to answer for saying nikka as much as I do as is.

@LeVraiPapi creole is your language. If we policing our english for anti black demeaning statements yall gotta hold it down in french, creole or whatever the fukk you can understand :ufdup: find the French word for fakkit if you have to. If thats what yall say to each other then be the standard bearer on your end if the aim is getting us all on code.
I may be tempted to call you a retard...actually nothing’s stopping me :ohhh::umad: